is this the same joe biden?

Looks like it. Trick question?
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Joe Biden is “shot.”
Some of your like minded RWWs would like to try it.
Looks like it. Trick question? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Look at Biden's eyes.
reptilian humanoid shapeshifter CONFIRMED
To be fully transparent, I don't pay attention to what men look like and whether they photoshop their pictures. I kind of have more important things to do with my time. One picture looks photoshopped and the other one doesn't. They are simply different pictures of a person who should not be president but Trump was so fucking stupid, unempathetic, unlikable to most and obnoxious that the people would have elected a damn chimpanzee to replace him and in my eyes, that's exactly what they did with Biden. LOL
one picture he looks enthused and happy....like he pulled it off once again.....he looks like maybe he is standing with a family for a photo-op and he has maneuvered himself among and beside everyone to be exactly where he wants to be

the other he looks like he's trying to remember if he took his pills this morning

so yes its the same guy, its just different circumstances
What happened to Joey Bribe’s blue eyes? They look like they turned brown from all of his bullshit.
Alien
eyes (blue/black), nose (wide/narrow), chin (single/double) and ears (small/larger) look different.

a double stand in with plastic surgery?
one picture he looks enthused and happy....like he pulled it off once again.....he looks like maybe he is standing with a family for a photo-op and he has maneuvered himself among and beside everyone to be exactly where he wants to be

the other he looks like he's trying to remember if he took his pills this morning

so yes its the same guy, its just different circumstances Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Yes, In the first pic he looks like he just told a whopper and is so happy he got away with it. In the second pic he looks like he can't even remember the lie he told only a few seconds earlier.
I kind of have more important things to do with my time. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I bet you 100k that you don't.
The zombism is taking over slowly.