appointment cancellation

So I had an appointment last week with a traveling lady. I emailed her to set up appointment, made it through the screen process and set a date and time. She told me she would text the night before and then an hour before the date. I asked if we could change the time of the text the night before, after a little run around we confirmed the appointment without the evening text. She texts me an hour before, and I confirm. I then said that I would text from my burner phone when I get to the hotel (my real phone is tracked, and I needed to leave it at the job sight which wasn't too far from the hotel). I get a text back that this was unacceptable, and basically said the appointment would be canceled. She then request I pay for the remainder of the appointment (I already paid a $100 deposit). Of course I didn't, and I wasn't sure if she would go to extreme measures to make me pay, like using my personal information I gave her against me. Luckily, she never did that. But I'm still pissed that the appointment was canceled. I think this was a booking service. I assume they have safety measures in place, but this seemed absurd. Is this normal? Should I have disclosed a second phone early in the booking process? Anyone ever have anything like this happen?
You got scammed, probably not even real. Never give a real number or info unless you know they are real/reviewed. Use your burner phone from the start next time, it's why you got it, to protect yourself.
Switching phones mid process was probably a big red flag to them. I agree with member. If you have a hobby phone use that throughout the process. And NO I would not give anymore money. Consider it a lesson learned...
Why in the universe would anyone use their personal or work phone in this hobby?
So sorry that happened...hope ya find fun!!!!