Under The Weather... MY APOLOGIES

Posponed Dreams. I Apologize if anyone has tried to contact me via phone and I cancled them, or email and I didn't reply, to some I did try but other times I was under the weather and I don't like getting my friends sick...
SOOOO..... Like Majic...

I'm starting to feel some better with help of antibiotics-or doctor! XxX

Miss. Dreams
I got a cure....... We can play doctor, I will doctor you back to health......
Hey Dreams, you know that I have the perfect thermometer to take your temp
I got a cure....... We can play doctor, I will doctor you back to health...... Originally Posted by youngthunder

Here You Go,,, Play On My Body...

MR. DOCTOR. lol
Hey Dreams, you know that I have the perfect thermometer to take your temp Originally Posted by jon5150
In My Dreamy Voice ~ You Always Seem To Be Checking It ~ Must Be Pretty HOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dreams did you breath on me and I didn't know it???

lol

I think its the weather change, allergies or something I sooooo don't want to admit I tooo feel like Pooooooooooooo!!

Hope your feeling better sweetie!!
Syd, I want to also offer my thermometer services to you I think it's time the nurse let me play doctor!! If you ladies want, I could take both you temps in one visit Y'all know where I keep the thermometer Damn, that would be a fantastic visit!!! We need to talk
I want to change my handle to "TheWeather"...
Hahahahhahahhahhaha
hope you are feeling better
THANKS EVERYONE... Feeling Alot Better Than I Did.....!!/// See you in Dreamland Soon?!? !!!!
I want to change my handle to "TheWeather"... Originally Posted by giteneny
Sydney /

I know it sucks...

Hope u get well soon too girl.

Sassy/

Thanks Girl... Stay warm n dont get sick! lOL!