Did you put SL back in his place Whispers? He's been quiet the last few days.

he's trying to catch up on reviews. The notes and pictures from unreviewed sessions is piling up on him and he doesn't want to disappoint...
Yea probably resting. i call bull shit on how many reviews he has like 60 in less than 50 days.

Sam
Yea probably resting. i call bull shit on how many reviews he has like 60 in less than 50 days.

Sam Originally Posted by Samcro84
Read his "activities" and add what the girls say behind the scene and Guess What?
Not a whole lot happens except pictures and clowning about with troll dolls...
Read his "activities" and add what the girls say behind the scene and Guess What?
Originally Posted by Observing
I think even the "barbies" abandoned him, thus the troll dolls. And they STILL charge for their time with him.
Originally Posted by Observing

How do you know what is said behind the scenes by the girls? Do you have powder room access?
How do you know what is said behind the scenes by the girls? Do you have powder room access? Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Pillow talk...
  • Old-T
  • 05-02-2017, 10:34 AM
How do you know what is said behind the scenes by the girls? Do you have powder room access? Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Open up your imagination. Not everyone has to break the rules to get information. A lot have people have discovered this cool new invention called PMs. And another one called e-mail.