DATO

Do women like it when men DATO? Just seeing where the ladies are at on this.
Honestly, it doesn't really do shit for me. I guess it's more of a mental thing, but physically it doesn't feel good (or bad) .

The clit. The only thing one should focus on if ur trying to figure out where to put ur mouth while going down on a female.
Awesome
Honestly, it doesn't really do shit for me. I guess it's more of a mental thing, but physically it doesn't feel good (or bad) .

The clit. The only thing one should focus on if ur trying to figure out where to put ur mouth while going down on a female. Originally Posted by Zgirl2
Have I ever had the pleasure?🤔🤔🤔
I LOVE IT!!!
Having my ass licked and prodded feels fantastic. And I love returning the favor!
The clit. The only thing one should focus on if ur trying to figure out where to put ur mouth while going down on a female. Originally Posted by Zgirl2
Dude such a limited range of to focus on when there is so much more to explore oraly.

Having my ass licked and prodded feels fantastic. And I love returning the favor! Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Wish more providers would return the favor.

And you got to love a girl that can flex her twat and make that Gspot pop out so it can be licked.
And you got to love a girl that can flex her twat and make that Gspot pop out so it can be licked.
Busternutzs
I could be wrong but I have never experienced or even heard of such a thing.
Busternutzs
I could be wrong but I have never experienced or even heard of such a thing. Originally Posted by raild@1964
This is what I was referring to in on of my encounters

This is what I was referring to in on of my encounters

Originally Posted by busternutzs
Interesting,
That sound like a prolapsed vagina......
Dude such a limited range of to focus on when there is so much more to explore oraly. Originally Posted by busternutzs
Bro I've explored everything there is to explore to my knowledge, and I'm just saying personally what my opinion is. I know precisely what I like.

Now when it's me pleasing a fella , I love to eat ass! When it's groomed and clean, etc. it's kinda just assumed as being part of a bj. So when a guy is open to that and prepared ..... it's wonderful. But i ain't eating no hairy asshole .
That sound like a prolapsed vagina...... Originally Posted by LovelyEmma
No far from it. It was all about a tight pussy and kegel muscle control.

During DATY and while squirting She has great great contol kegel muscles. This was an amazing part of my time with her. Her Gspot would get so full and swollen with the Kegel muscle control she had she could almost push her Gspot outside. When this happened her little cunt was so tight I could not get a finger inside her.
No far from it. It was all about a tight pussy and kegel muscle control.

During DATY and while squirting She has great great contol kegel muscles. This was an amazing part of my time with her. Her Gspot would get so full and swollen with the Kegel muscle control she had she could almost push her Gspot outside. When this happened her little cunt was so tight I could not get a finger inside her. Originally Posted by busternutzs
This sounds like quite an amazing experience. She sounds fun thats for sure.
I don’t know but I love putting my face between a nice
Pair of butt cheeks
I’m just saying