LMAO at some people.

Its funny how a few men can feel like its ok to treat a provider however they want just because their "paying for it". And some make girls jump through hoops for them just to waste your time trying to show them that you are cool. I do understand that you wont mesh well with with everyone you meet and that some people are just rude like that all the time, but when you stand up for your self and tell them the agressiveness isnt cool, all of a sudden your a "dumb ho", "low life skank" and other mean names, but yet he gave money to this "dumb ho"...what does that say about him? what does that say about me? i dont like agressive people. since he tried to be angry and rough with me even after i offerd some money back so he can cool down but he told me to keep it because it looks like i need it., he still continued to talk shit. im sorry i dont like being pushed on the bed and being told suck my dick slut. that guy was retarded for real! the crazy thing is our phone covo went very well before we met.... usually when the phone call goes smoothly, so does the visit.. not in this case. im just venting right now
Very sorry to hear about your experience. I think this dispells that you can judge someone from a phone conversation or PM correspondence. I am very opinionated but being an ass to someone BCD is something no one can claim. One should always treat someone with respect when conducting business.

best of luck in the future,

sixx
thank you for sharing your input. im a very sweet person but when i feel like im being disrespected is when i turn mean myself. most people dont ever see that side to me. he was rude from the moment he handed the donation over
How hard is it to treat someone like you want to be treated,

Dont people understand ya catch more flys with honey than vinegar
i wasntt rude to him at all. you can ask any one ive met with if i have an attitude problem. i never go out of my way to be rude to anyone unless they disrespect me first.
i wasntt rude to him at all. you can ask any one ive met with if i have an attitude problem. i never go out of my way to be rude to anyone unless they disrespect me first. Originally Posted by sxyveronica

I wasent talking about you hun. I just mean in general -- you say the guy was being a dick -- he must want to be treated like a dick
Wow, and you look so sweet
Sorry you were subjected to such rudeness.

Usually if a guy wants to do dirty talk they will preface with an inquiry to see if it's ok.
I personally like dirty talk, but it seems like this guy was doing more than a little fetish play.

Was he an eccie memeber?
yes me to maybe this guy gets off on doing this kind of thing.
I know what you are referring to when you say that you couldn't tell by your phone convo with this guy... I am pretty good in that department too. If this was a real life incident (and by the way you shared it it appeared to be,..) is there any way you could PM me with his # so I could make a note of it? Thanks...and sorry bout that happening.
it is a real case and yes ill pm his num. thanks for the support guys.. no he wasnt an eccie member but because im still trying to build my self up with eccie im still using other sites in the mean time.
Please pm me info
I agree Pamela...If I don't get the right vibe from initial correspondence, it doesn't happen. Thank god no one has tried me though. And even if they do they're going to find out very quickly what my weapon of choice is.. Just sayin.
What an assssss! Like we don't already carry the weight of the world as mothers, women, and providers...srry this happened to you! Next time make the jerk leave....
so sorry for ur mishap babe, but it happens every where all we can do is shrug our shoulders and move on hope for better ;-)