Visa gift cards

I find it a lot easier to get visa gift cards than cash. Do any of you ladies take then?
Uh no... that's not pretty bright. It's always best to pay cash for ass to avoid any problems. I can see a bond of trust if you were an established client but even then it's a little risky.
Uh no... that's not pretty bright. It's always best to pay cash for ass to avoid any problems. I can see a bond of trust if you were an established client but even then it's a little risky. Originally Posted by Mojojo
Only if you can prove actual ownership of the GC corporation itself.....
  • bbkid
  • 11-24-2013, 08:27 AM
I use 'em, all the time. I shoplift them from Kroger, never get them verified, pay my girl with them, then haul ass. js
why would anyone want to use them? they have charges to use them. I have never unserstood the benefit of these cards. Also, my bank debit card has the Visa logo and can be used anywhere these cards can with no associated charges.....Bill
  • RoxyG
  • 11-24-2013, 09:31 AM
I've recieved them before but only from established members and always with a little tip included for inconvenience
I find it a lot easier to get visa gift cards than cash. Do any of you ladies take then? Originally Posted by Yettiswag
How much is on them ... the one's you get easier than cash?
why would anyone want to use them? they have charges to use them. I have never unserstood the benefit of these cards. Also, my bank debit card has the Visa logo and can be used anywhere these cards can with no associated charges.....Bill Originally Posted by bigbadbill969
How do you think many of us pay for eccie/ preferred 411 /std screening/hobby phones, or any other hobby things hard to pay cash for?

On topic though, no a provider IMO would be foolish to take your word that there's really $250 on that card. As a tip I guess sure why not.
  • RoxyG
  • 11-24-2013, 09:46 AM
I always verify online
I find it a lot easier to get visa gift cards than cash. Do any of you ladies take then? Originally Posted by Yettiswag
Are you charging the gift card on a credit card, is that why you prefer it? I can't imagine how buying a gift card with cash is easier than paying with said cash.

But, yes...it would have to be verified for any prudent person to accept one.
How do you think many of us pay for eccie/ preferred 411 /std screening/hobby phones, or any other hobby things hard to pay cash Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
Good point ....I forgot that some have to hide their activities. I am lucky to not have an SO and I am free to do as I please.....Bill
If you have the Visa cards recycle them for the holidays to family and friends and pay the providers in cash.
How do you think many of us pay for eccie/ preferred 411 /std screening/hobby phones, or any other hobby things hard to pay cash for?

On topic though, no a provider IMO would be foolish to take your word that there's really $250 on that card. As a tip I guess sure why not. Originally Posted by SpiceItUp

Your 2nd comment explains why the first was ins "apples and oranges" ...

. I'm using the card for payment electronically to a vendor. If it is insufficient it is electronically "rejected" or the "charge" fails immediately for "insufficient funds"!

Additionally, if that card # is stolen and has been reported it also gets a rejection ...

... and may be more. In his case, like another thread with a sealed envelope ...

he walks she doesn't get paid .. or worse she gets left holding the stolen card.

Then not realizing its stolen .. she gets popped for using a stolen card.
If you have ... . Originally Posted by Gabbyexotic
Gabby you're still looking hot.
You guys need to do some research:

Alert from the past..

Not to mention there are tons of these reports you ladies have access too. It never ends well....one guys pays with shitty gift card, provider is left fucked (literally) complaining about how she should have not taken them.....if you do take them from random people then you really have no one to blame but yourself for whatever outcome.