So who made the call about 1000 Oaks?

• oeb11
  • 11-11-2018, 08:19 AM
Jesus....why do you want all those restrictions before being able to buy a gun?

Nobody should have to get a certificate to be able to own a gun.

Are you some liberal that wants to restrict gun owners rights?

Next you'll outlaw me buying a machine gun. . . Originally Posted by WTF

NFA Act of 1986 established a registry of full auto weapons available for legal transfer with a Tax Stamp. Full auto weapons not registered under the Act in 1986 are restricted from purchase by the general population. Legal transfer now takes a year, and stiff review by the BATFE. No "License" required - tax stamp is required for each weapon by BATFE.

Never been a crime committed in USA by an individual with a legally transferred NFA weapon.
I blame Soros for creating an atmosphere of hate. Originally Posted by friendly fred
If folks allow him to influence their rational thought process and turn them into murderers, it's their fault.

IMO the buck stops with them.
Just a side note 29 people have died in the CA fires ( more then both east coast and west coast shooters) soooo when does Cali ban matches its the same liberal equivalent.
  • grean
  • 11-12-2018, 09:46 AM
NFA Act of 1986 established a registry of full auto weapons available for legal transfer with a Tax Stamp. Full auto weapons not registered under the Act in 1986 are restricted from purchase by the general population. Legal transfer now takes a year, and stiff review by the BATFE. No "License" required - tax stamp is required for each weapon by BATFE.

Never been a crime committed in USA by an individual with a legally transferred NFA weapon. Originally Posted by oeb11
What are you saying?
  • grean
  • 11-12-2018, 09:55 AM
Isn't there a law that says it's illegal to kill people?

He ignored that law too.

No one has explained to me how preventing me from having certain guns will prevent outlaws from obtaining and using that very type of gunned I can't have?

How does restricting me to a shotgun, bolt-action rifle keep criminals from getting other guns illegally to rob me?
The media and left aren't focusing on it because it wasn't a scary looking AR style rifle and he wasn't waving a rebel flag. Since he used a handgun and was popping of about mental health and hopes and prayers just before the shooting, they can't fit it directly into their script.

I straddle the line on restrictions and laws about guns. I love having my guns and I believe in the purpose behind the 2nd Amendment. But there are days I go to the range and see people with firearms who make me think, "That guy doesn't need to be anywhere near a firearm."
^ Yup that's true , however how many time do we drive down the road and say they shouldn't be driving. ( and more people killed by cars yearly ) just saying.