Always Someone Available Here For Short Notice
room fee additional?
move to agency??
hey.
where did agency go?
Is studio the new agency??
Yes Paulie Put agency stuff there!

DD
Ur 10 reviews one being of a well known lady here along with the 2015 join date should act as an ez pass and let u coast past all the screening
Ur 10 reviews one being of a well known lady here along with the 2015 join date should act as an ez pass and let u coast past all the screening Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
Always Someone Available Here For Short Notice Originally Posted by Angel T
move to agency?? Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Yes Paulie Put agency stuff there!

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
Who moves it there?

OP....send out a bunch of emails, texts and wait...
Most girls are not available on short notice. I love short notice appointments and they are hard to find unless you want to go into the getting. I enjoy the hobby once or twice a week and enjoy it when a provider sends a text wanting to see me. I enjoyed a nice date on Thursday because a provider sent me a text. I understand that it could get to be a pain but so far it's been fine.
I have not had much luck the past year or two with short notice appointments and have ended up wasting a lot of time trying to find them. I can not stand scheduling an appointment two days out.
room fee additional? Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Yes actually it is.
20qs 40hh 60h
If you don't want to pay the room fee go to motel pay 25$ for 3hrs and and have nothing I supply for my guests. My room fees make it possible for you(gents) to not have to worry about anything, cuz I supply all necessities.
Most girls are not available on short notice. I love short notice appointments and they are hard to find unless you want to go into the getting. I enjoy the hobby once or twice a week and enjoy it when a provider sends a text wanting to see me. I enjoyed a nice date on Thursday because a provider sent me a text. I understand that it could get to be a pain but so far it's been fine.
I have not had much luck the past year or two with short notice appointments and have ended up wasting a lot of time trying to find them. I can not stand scheduling an appointment two days out. Originally Posted by pillowlips
Pillow
Short Notice Is Always Available Here.
Txt Me & We Can Chat About It.
507-722-0009
move to agency?? Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Paulie, I Am NOT An Agency. 😂
Yes actually it is.
20qs 40hh 60h
If you don't want to pay the room fee go to motel pay 25$ for 3hrs and and have nothing I supply for my guests. My room fees make it possible for you(gents) to not have to worry about anything, cuz I supply all necessities. Originally Posted by Angel T
Clean sheets, shower, clean towels, toiletries, EMS on standby all for those bargain rates?? Wow!!

Paulie, I Am NOT An Agency. �� Originally Posted by Angel T
What are you then?? You use your phone # to set up appts for girls!
Theres other names for that!!
But, I would go with Agency...IJS
Pillow
Short Notice Is Always Available Here.
Txt Me & We Can Chat About It.
507-722-0009 Originally Posted by Angel T
Room fee additional??
Yes actually it is.
20qs 40hh 60h
If you don't want to pay the room fee go to motel pay 25$ for 3hrs and and have nothing I supply for my guests. My room fees make it possible for you(gents) to not have to worry about anything, cuz I supply all necessities. Originally Posted by Angel T

If I spent 25 on the room... I'd have 35 left over to buy brand new sheets and towels and toiletries.... and have an extra two hours!!