So you want to turn me on?

I notice that some gentleman may be insecure around a sexy provider and wonder how to turn her on, how to make her want and like you.
Insecurities may come from the age difference, lack of stamina, undeveloped skills or whatever it may be.

Guys a sense of humor can be one of the most sexiest things and get a lady so horny and in the mood and happily ready to fuck your brains out.
I know when a gent makes me laugh so hard it brings a wonderful feeling to me and gets me going.
Before your next session learn a few jokes, corny or not we love to laugh!

Ladies if you agree chime in.

Guys if you have already discovered this please tell!

Laughter is the most memorable.
Laughter can ease the tensions for both parties, especially when its the first time youve met. A lady with a good sense of humor is very sexy.
Stop me if you heard this one....

So, this priest, a rabbi and a hooker walk into a bar.....(let me know when your nipples get hard)....
I have found that the best way to turn a lady on,

is to first make her comfortable.

. . . Humor may work, but it has its place. You have to meet her where she is at that moment and laughing may not be where her heart is right now.

So you think you're a sexy provider? Hmm...
I have given up on turning on women. Laughter comes easily for the ladies when I am around ... I pull down my pants and they start pointing laughing.
pyrmider has is down pact lol
No, he doesn't.

He's just a self-deprecating little wombat.

. . . I'm just surprised he hasn't mentioned taint yet, but he will!

Taint would not have been an appropriate response to the OP's subject matter. Now how can I be self deprecating when I have 1.3" of dangling death.
Pyramider makes me laugh every time he posts...which means my panties are wet at the oddest hours...

Guys a sense of humor can be one of the most sexiest things and get a lady so horny and in the mood and happily ready to fuck your brains out.
I know when a gent makes me laugh so hard it brings a wonderful feeling to me and gets me going.

Laughter is the most memorable. Originally Posted by Raquel de Milo
Raq, gentlemen that make me laugh are a turn on in more ways than one for me too. Sharing a few giggles really makes me want to be with HIM. Not to mention, shared laughter makes for a much more pleasant, satisfying, and memorable connection.
[QUOTE=KarynKumming;1052709725 Sharing a few giggles really makes me want to be with HIM. Not to mention, shared laughter makes for a much more pleasant, satisfying, and memorable connection.[/QUOTE]
So if he makes you laugh so hard your stomach hurts and you blow snot out your nose, will you want to marry him?
I think my little green friend exaggerates.

. . . But still, taint was not far behind!

. . .

Taint would not have been an appropriate response to the OP's subject matter. Now how can I be self deprecating when I have 1.3" of dangling death. Originally Posted by pyramider
Making an appointment 2 weeks in advance helps.
Tell the lady you would appreciate a few emails back and forth,
Start with yourself and tell the lady that exchanging some info before you meet takes away the nervousness and awkwardness of having a very intimate experience with a total stranger.
Works always guaranteed!
That sounds like a totally deranged tactic.

. . . But considering the source, it's only to be expected.

Making an appointment 2 weeks in advance helps.
Tell the lady you would appreciate a few emails back and forth,
Start with yourself and tell the lady that exchanging some info before you meet takes away the nervousness and awkwardness of having a very intimate experience with a total stranger.
Works always guaranteed! Originally Posted by waverunner234