He was late and then no showed is he even safe to see

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=90198

Falcondriver called me and I asked for a reference but he said he was from eccie so i had him message me. Can any girl tell me if he's legit. He had only posts but no reviews wrote. He made me kind of nervouse but I looked passed it. He kind of gives me attitude when I asked if he will still make it on time because he was already running late after we spoke an hour in advance. He texts me and days there are cops all over I'm not coming just thought you should know. I text back and call and get no response. I go walk around and drive a few blocks no less then a minute after the text and see no cop or even a security guard. Can someone verify he is safe and I didn't give my address to a weirdo
We haven't heard his side of the story (yet), but from your depiction, he sounds like a time waster. If so, it might not matter if he is safe/legit or not.
Stacy,

Chances are excellent that he was just yanking your chain.

You might wish to present this in one of the ladies, only areas so that the women who might have knowledge of this member can post more freely.

On the other hand, I've never considered men who ncns or tend to be flaky dangerous, usually, I mark them as "wankers". Guys who are just wasting your time and often enjoy doing so.

I have a few friends who give a man one time to screw up like this and they're never going to see them. With me, I generally make these type of judgements on an individual basis.

I've had some really active posters jerk me around. Often, if it's a work excuse, I'll give them one free pass. If they're late, I emphasis the importance of letting me know that they're running late.

If they ncns? Usually, I'll make a mental note of such and then really, unless they're super convincing, I will rarely book again with a TRUE ncns (they call soon before the appointment, or it's VERY confirmed (as in stone - confirmed) and then they just don't show up and they won't answer the phone.

Then? I just don't book with them again. This happens most with the younger guys. But all ages have done it.

This is one of the frustrations of this job. When it happens, make a mental note of things, brush off your irratation and just go forward.

Good luck.

And perhaps someone will chime in with some knowledge of this person.

Sincerely,
Elisabeth

P.S. Just last month, a young guy called me before he was to arrive and told me that there were two police cars in my neighborhood and that he didn't stop. Of course, I was concerned but I'm in a safe neighborhood. Police cars do drive around. It's what they do. I was super annoyed because I did the same thing as you did. Slipped my clothes back on and drove around. Nada. Zip.

He called back a week or so later and wanted to see me. He ended up being a wanker. Not dangerous. Just someone playing a bunch of games. Again, this is a part of our business having to wade through mess like this when it happens.

Hopefully, I've been of some help to you.
Never ever let your guard down.
Trust your gut.