Winner with Kylie lottery!!!!!!!

Man oh man...I won the 8 hr. with Kylie or 1 hr. double with her and Madison or Chloe. Decisions, decisions...
Congratulation..
Taxable....don't forget to declare...
Good Luck if you make it out alive!
Lucky dog! Hope it's nothing less than historic!
Hmm....Where do I enter these drawings?
Hmm....Where do I enter these drawings? Originally Posted by frankskywalker
Lately, when Chloe Smalls, Madison May, and (now) Kylie come down from Dallas, they've each been doing a drawing. Every time someone sees any one of them while they're here - you draw a card. At the end of their visit they each draw a winner for a free 8 hour with that provider, or a free 1 hour double with that provider and your choice of either of the other 2. On their next visit, you get "paid." They typically come down about every 2 weeks.
Do you think they actually do a drawing? I'm guessing they just chose a) either the person they liked seeing the best or b) the person they thought could bring them the most future business, hook them up with fun stuff to do etc. Anyways good for you!
Do you think they actually do a drawing? I'm guessing they just chose a) either the person they liked seeing the best or b) the person they thought could bring them the most future business, hook them up with fun stuff to do etc. Anyways good for you! Originally Posted by frankskywalker
No sir, they actually do the drawing....I know because i've picked the card and taken some fellow mongers with me who can vouch.
Alright then...I stand corrected. Interesting marketing scheme.
The first year the Texans were playing, we used to have a bunch of us watch games over at Chasity's place, off SW Fwy and Bissonnet. During home games, if we won a drawing, we got a freebie and during away games we got 50% off if we won the drawing. One day my number came up and I was fixing to choose another gal when this fine lady walked in. When I saw her coming the front door, there was no doubt that she would be my choice. Actually we used to have some pretty big crowds during football game days and movie nights. It was a win/win because she got a lot of guys down there, and the girls usually went home with some spending money. Winning a drawing can be a great thing.

Enjoy your session! Frankly, I'd to the doubles session.

I'd go with the 8 hour session.

Or one 160 minute session with each. WIN
I'd go with the 8 hour session.

Or one 160 minute session with each. WIN Originally Posted by Space Cowboy
I really like the way you think!
Are we back to lotteries and "win a date" scams?

Next thing you know, we will see another one of those "pussy pool"s..........they never end well........ijs
You can't win if you don't play....I think