Encounter: Tatiana Brazil is a voluptuous ravenous Brazilian hottie who will have you seeing stars

User ID: -
Date: 10/18/22
Name: Tatiana Brazil
Phone: 551-236-5283
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P390695
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Domain area
Activities: DFKx1000, Mish SS, Body Worship, DATY, FIV/FOV, BBBJ, BLS, CG SS, Light Choking and Finger Sucking, RCG SS, Spanking, Covered Mish, Doggy, Flat Doggy, Standing Doggy in Front of the Mirror, HJ/DFK/Dirty Talk to Finish
Hair Length and Color: Long lustrous black hair that cascaded down the length of her back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Tatiana is a Brazilian babe with incredible manmade tits, God-given curves and thickness around her hips and thighs, and a truly bodacious ass, all accentuated with a smoking hot bikini tanline from spending a healthy time at the beach. You will not be disappointed with her looks, as in person, Tatiana actually looks better than her glammed-up pics IMO. Just a total stunner with a beautiful smile.
Recommendation: Yes
Great review. Tatiana and her friend Victoria are near ATF status for me.
Great review. Tatiana and her friend Victoria are near ATF status for me. Originally Posted by mehsterj
Yeah, I've gotta give you props mehsterj for singing the praises of Tatiana early, which led me to book the session.
Yeah, I've gotta give you props mehsterj for singing the praises of Tatiana early, which led me to book the session. Originally Posted by derised
Glad to pay you back - your intel is what led me to book with Mina in Houston.
Most of all, props to Tatiana for being such a pleasant surprise. She's a good one.