After making a review when do you get access to premium / ROS ?

I left a few reviews last night but, under my username it doesn't say how many reviews I left like it does for other members also I thought after you leave reviews you're supposed to get access to premium and have access to ROS?

At the top of my reviews it does still say, "review pending moderation" or something. I am guessing that I must be in a queue, can imagine how many reviews mods have to go through if they all are approved manually. So, it seems like I just need to give it more time? Does anybody have an idea generally how much time it takes?

Thanks
Yes, give it some time. We have had a huge backlog lately of review processing and assignment. Most days I have done many and I am sure others are too.

One day is not a major delay when it is like this.

Torito
Yes, give it some time. We have had a huge backlog lately of review processing and assignment. Most days I have done many and I am sure others are too.

One day is not a major delay when it is like this.

Torito Originally Posted by Torito
Thanks for the quick reply! So I assume once everything is approved it's all automatic, when I go to see a review, ROS will automatically appear in the review, I don't have to do anything else myself?
That is if your review is accepted. It makes it easier for us and you if you fill out as much info the required spaces. If you don't then we have to wait for an answer from you or we have deny credit until the requirement is met. There is a time limit on how long we will wait for the info.
That is if your review is accepted. It makes it easier for us and you if you fill out as much info the required spaces. If you don't then we have to wait for an answer from you or we have deny credit until the requirement is met. There is a time limit on how long we will wait for the info. Originally Posted by Bob Valdez
That's understandable. I used other reviews as guidelines so I assume I did everything properly. Only thing I didn't complete was the ROS because I don't have access to those reviews so I don't know what all is said and what-not and to be honest for security reasons (yes, I'm new here maybe I'll get used to it) I'd like to be able to keep the intimate details private. Though I guess if I have to reveal all the details (ROS) for the review to be approved then I'll have no choice. Anyway it's only fair I suppose if I want to read those reviews from other members, then I should also participate.
Your ROS is only visible to those with PA (premium access), so it is fairly private to begin with. If you wish to keep comments private after your review, then you can add the private tag in the menu above in the quick reply box.
what we look for

Date - July is not a date it is a month, we will take the week of such as "week of July 8th"
summer, winter, spring and fall are not dates they are seasons.
Contact info - there must be some way to contact her and if you link to her Eccie profile it helps speed up assigning the review to her profile correctly.
Rate- special is not a rate. I need to know how many nickels to put in the parking meter so I do not get towed.
Description - See showcase or hot, While Hot is descriptive, it will not cut it for approval by itself, we understand you do not take a measuring tape and scales but you should be able to provide some form of description.
ROS - make me want to see or or not. A simple "she is great, the best, don't wait go see her" does not cut it. You just spent time BCD with her and thought it was fantastic, or not, and hopefully you can paint a picture with words to descibe that time. Does not have to be detailed, but should be informative.

If you have done all this correctly, and we have not gotten to it after a few days, send us a link and we should be able to process it asap.