B. 25 to 35

c .35 to 45

d.45 to 55

e don't care

f. all the above
Girls you can vote too
D.
C & D 35-55
Lana Kane..LOVE that answer, hadn't thought about combining age bands.

For me, I prefer Providers in the 35-55 range. I've been with some in the mid-20's that were perfectly fine and actually made me think they were older because of their maturity and focus on TCB skills that I don't usually associate with the 20-somethings. But those were exceptions and all else being equal, I prefer the more skilled providers.
45 and counting, well seasoned and mature.
When I was younger, I never really got to experience sex with girl my age (i.e. college aged). This wasn't for a lack of trying. Chalk it up to a fucked up up-bringing-- you know all the guilt, etc about pre-marital sex and having multiple partners, yada, yada, yada. So now in my enlightened years, I'm trying to re-live some of my long lost youth, so if I have a chance to bang a girl 18-25, I'm not passing it up. Plus, there are some advantages with age. Most of the young girls don't know a good fuck from a bad fuck. When they see someone like me, they then get a taste of what sex should be all about.

Mind you 26+ crowd, I still love you too and will see girls in those age groups as well. Sometimes you can't pass up a hot MILF or experienced Cougar (although I don't think I'd qualify as "cub").
B & C, don't like them TOO young. Yes they may be beautiful and youthful then but under those that are TOO young have no idea how to please a man.
I enjoy maturity, respect,discretion, and the intellectual conversation usually associated with the men in this age bracket ...
  • loboy
  • 07-25-2013, 12:29 AM
I'm open-minded
I enjoy maturity, respect,discretion, and the intellectual conversation usually associated with the men in this age bracket ... Originally Posted by Lana_kane

What board are you posting on?
Most gals are at their very best from 30 to 40
I enjoy maturity, respect, discretion and the intellectual conversation usually associated with the men in this age bracket ... Originally Posted by Lana_kane
+1 and Location, Location. I don't like the 75 @ 635 Area.
Have seen 19 to 65 but it depends on my mood and the Bucket List.
If in a hurry I go young cause "most of the younger providers" don't enjoy DATY.

I have a chance to bang a girl 18-25, I'm not passing it up. Plus, there are some advantages with age. Most of the young girls don't know a good fuck from a bad fuck. When they see someone like me, they then get a taste of what sex should be all about. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
+1
Depends on the lady IMO. Ones a little older have a few more tricks of their sleeve. One thing though for me is PASSION, got to have that, it's what drives me