Date: 10/09/2019
Name: BreannaofRoc
Phone: 585 210 0875
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: @Breanna48612726
City: Buffalo
State: New York
Address: Suburban hotel
Hair Length and Color: Past shoulders, currently more brunette but a bit of red.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pretty girl, nice face eyes and teeth. small frame with nice perky age appropriate Bs and a plump but not oversize bum.Many curent pics on Twitter.
A healthy couple lbs over skinny and very clear light skin with a few freckles as a true red head should have.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review

...thanks fer ...sharin!

But....YOU started it.

Congrats to you and all yer human tripod pals what keep lettin us know.... (my favs are the cucks what say they're doing it as a "public service"....so that other tripods will know how she handles a big'un...)

whew

But....YOU started it.

Congrats to you and all yer human tripod pals what keep lettin us know.... (my favs are the cucks what say they're doing it as a "public service"....so that other tripods will know how she handles a big'un...)

whew

. Originally Posted by rooster

Doesn't make for a tripod, lol.
I just like the looser fit. Obviously I made due.
Female condoms are even better but she was comfortable with them being sufficiently safe.
You know the reports of jackhammers pushing them in etc...
Doesn't make for a tripod, lol.
I just like the looser fit. Obviously I made due.
Female condoms are even better but she was comfortable with them being sufficiently safe.
You know the reports of jackhammers pushing them in etc... Originally Posted by Astro18

but but but did ya find the bottom ?

every hole has one I hear