Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce!!!?

So this whole thing was a big ad campaign??? COME ON!!?? Does mean that I have a chance to get at that onion..ok it's a small chance. I need The GOAT Scale for a number that small!

http://www.people.com/people/article...541325,00.html

Old news. 72 days of marriage...isn't that still okay to get it annulled? Divorce proceedings only need to occur if she wants to keep that $2M rock on her finger and ask for HALF of Humphries's basketball cash. Oh, and he doesn't get to touch a dime of her money- Humphries's people say he's "shocked".
She made 18 Million off the Wedding.

Humphries dumbass gave her a 2 million dollar ring.

8 Million to televise the Wedding.

She's a Fucking hustler.
  • Seedy
  • 11-01-2011, 11:34 PM
Go for it Darth....

Just my .02.....LOL
I don't know Darth, can you rap and are your video camera batteries charged up? If so, you got a shot...
Old news. 72 days of marriage...isn't that still okay to get it annulled? Divorce proceedings only need to occur if she wants to keep that $2M rock on her finger and ask for HALF of Humphries's basketball cash. Oh, and he doesn't get to touch a dime of her money- Humphries's people say he's "shocked". Originally Posted by h2theizzo
Um... they married in california and are getting divorced there.. Humphries may have signed a pre nupt but in California they get busted all the time. I say he get a lawyer, bust the prenupt then get alimony from her. and have THAT shown on "keeping up with the kardashians"

Or, because the marriage lasted 72 days HE could file divorce saying it was based on false pretenses, (aka to jack up the ratings and promote Kim) in which he gets the ring back, can ask for spousal support etc.. and he can ask for 1/2 of the 18 mil the show made off it because he was a part of it...

I say he goes for the jugular, make a big deal about it, and paint Kim as a user in which once the word gets around, all men will want to do is screw her.
Kim Hoedashian, Kartrashian, whatthefuckever. Just calling it like I see it. I knew this bullshit of a marriage wasn't gonna last.

This just proves that free pussy is more expensive than paid for pussy.
Go for it Darth....

Just my .02.....LOL Originally Posted by seedman55

I was going to say that (well, the first part anyway).... LMFAO! Go for it Darth... and write a review!

all men will want to do is screw her. Originally Posted by Spirit13

I thought that pretty much what we men wanted from he anyway.

This just proves that free pussy is more expensive than paid for pussy. Originally Posted by BigLouie
+! LOL!
What was the Vegas line on that marriage lasting longer than the Ray J sex tape? Guy could have made a killing...damn...
I think Kim Kardashian is basically a drama queen who only wants to live in the limelight of publicity not domesticated as a housewife.

Anyone who spends two million dollars on a diamond ring for any of the Kardashian's has had money come to them too easy and do not understand nor appreciate the value of money.

. . . For such a huge fortune you could buy a magnificent mansion that most people could not even dream about, but instead it was squandered on what became only a mere trinket soon to be discarded.
Um... they married in california and are getting divorced there.. Humphries may have signed a pre nupt but in California they get busted all the time. I say he get a lawyer, bust the prenupt then get alimony from her. and have THAT shown on "keeping up with the kardashians"

Or, because the marriage lasted 72 days HE could file divorce saying it was based on false pretenses, (aka to jack up the ratings and promote Kim) in which he gets the ring back, can ask for spousal support etc.. and he can ask for 1/2 of the 18 mil the show made off it because he was a part of it...

I say he goes for the jugular, make a big deal about it, and paint Kim as a user in which once the word gets around, all men will want to do is screw her. Originally Posted by Spirit13
I'm just playing devils advocate here: She could counter that it raised his image and you can't put a price on the PR she gave him! It goes both ways. He did gain a ton of PR. He's a household name now.

I ain't sayin she's a gold digger, she ain't messin with no broke *******! Kanye said it best!
Word! You could feed an antire 3rd world small country for that amount.....How much does Somalian need in Crusaid Aid?
Thats fuck up that girl need some serious help 72days lol
I would gladly welcome her at Sofia's home for crazy, hot girls. If she would accept my offer I would open up an incall again just for her. We love you Kim, wanna be a provider? The water would flow blue again just for you....