The Rumor --- Insane in the Membrane

just polling out of curiosity --- my mind

Everything and in between must be tried @ least once --- I am a scholar of life knowledge is power and sociology amazes me - theology-philosophy --psychology...
i believe we are molded into staying between some guidelines laid out by a team who wished to control and reign over the masses; which is easiest achieved by inducing fear in individuals and breaking down ones faith in their fellow human beings and then providing a central solution that many turn for assistance

fuck the world - humans r weak - open your eyes and c for yourself

btw the sky is magenta and yes i did "it" more than 7x

So am i crazy?

btw also (rep) cum on my face
You are deep minded in more ways than one.
;-)
. . . i believe we are molded into staying between some guidelines laid out by a team who wished to control and reign over the masses; which is easiest achieved by inducing fear in individuals and breaking down ones faith in their fellow human beings and then providing a central solution that many turn for assistance. . .

So am i crazy? Originally Posted by deanna_bell69
Not unless I am also. I'd say, that's pretty self-evident if you look at it from outside the box.
Is this another drunk post?
Is this another drunk post? Originally Posted by Wakeuр

At 10:18am.... nice.....
I'm still trying to figure out WTF the topic is...
don't worry about it-- i wasnt drunk but ..i guess im insaNE in the membrane

btw im drunk now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol
No....What you said just about sums it up: "What the hell is normal?"

Does society determine what is normal or does normal come from the individual? No, you're not insane, but you refuse to be categorized or fit into someone's BOX!

This just proves that Darth tries to get his "MACK ON" at any level. My favorite places to meet women are HEB, Kroger, Walmart, Dillard's and Macy's. Is that normal or insane?
We are all sterotyped into beliving that nothing is normal and all the normal people

are worst than the most.
  • Taint
  • 11-12-2011, 10:26 AM
Old rumor. If it were true I would have been committed many times over by now. Wherever you went, I hope you had a good time and made it home safely.
I think I'm normal. Right?
Funny Song - Cypress Hill.. hehe funny!
thanks taint .. I had actually hit thetown w the very sexy ava love