The sign just said 104 miles from Little Rock and I still haven't made up my mind on where to stop for the day...help me decide please ;)

So here I an gasing up my F-150 approximately 44 miles east of Texarkana and I'm trying to pick a city to visit as a fun spur of the moment visit. I'm the Collegegirlforyou, a real south Texas belle, and San Antonio's favorite coed cutie**with 250+ positive reviews and never a negative, I figured I would meet some great gentleman wherever I ended up stopping, but to be earnest, I have had so much to plan out and figure out that I didn't really have time or the presence of mind to do my homework so I figured I would just post in both states forums and see what would be the better choice. So tell me what you think: Little Rock, Arkansas or Memphis...maybe Nashville Tennessee? Is there any gents in Little Rock who would wanna see an exuberant and absolutely top notch girl-next-door provider ? Let me know and I'm going to ask Arkansas the same question cause I'm completely undecided but after 700 miles this gal is looking for a few good "study buddies"...****

P.S. once I hear what all ya'll say In both possible places I'm going to make a decision and you'll know which one I pick when you see my ad pip up in your areas "providers ad" forum*

P.S.S BTW I completely failed to mention this is not only a spur or the moment visit, but I'm also only going to be visiting for 1 day cause after I get some relaxing time, some frisky time, and some shopping time, it will be time to hop back on the Rd as I am ultimately heading towards upstate New York to visit family
Hi. I waiting for you in Little rock. I want to see u today. I miss texas and Texas girls
goddamn, no time today but you are absolutely gorgeous. Safe travels. Maybe hit us up on the way back through.
i lived in LR for 33 years, been in memphis for 1. Memphis is a shithole. Little Rock is nice
  • MrGiz
  • 09-03-2015, 05:02 PM
UpState New York... Imagine That!!

How long will you be visiting Upstate NY?
she put this message here and in Tennessee so I sent her a PM and she hasn't responded here, to my PM, or logged back in. Sounds like a flake to me. good luck fella's
Correspondence and scheduling while traveling isn't always the easiest thing to pull off. I myself would not consider a provider with 200+ positive reviews a "flake" without meeting her first.
i lived in LR for 33 years, been in memphis for 1. Memphis is a shithole. Little Rock is nice Originally Posted by mrtenn15
Well then, tell us how you really feel?
Correspondence and scheduling while traveling isn't always the easiest thing to pull off. I myself would not consider a provider with 200+ positive reviews a "flake" without meeting her first. Originally Posted by niteswimmer1

While I get your intent, I think you missed mine and my statement is still accurate. Don't post that you will be traveling through and looking for appointments in several threads if due to the traveling; scheduling and corresponding are going to be difficult to pull off and you can't follow back up. Not following back up makes you a flake.

She may have valid reasons, I do not care at this point, others got to appreciate my donation.