Browse Bio Pages

I just notice

are you using it ?

very cool to help fine who your looking for
I for one use it
I just notice

are you using it ?

very cool to help fine who your looking for Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
I have...and you hopefully will be happy to know that you made my list
I am sure your post made her year.
Browse? It’s more like study!
All I'm seeing is Browse Showcases. Where is this tab?
All I'm seeing is Browse Showcases. Where is this tab? Originally Posted by johnclark

Right....me too
I'm like a kid with the Sears christmas catalog with that thing.... Top left corner on the grey bar.
Always. It is a very useful tool. I cross reference with search on P411. I use P411 for contacting and appointment request. Searching on P411 is great, but all you can see is 3 tiny photos. P411 also lets you know whether they have an incall and where it is located, although sometimes out of date.

Also, when in browsing mode you can see the number of reviews. I avoid the ones with no reviews or 1000+ within the last year. Access to reviews gives you an idea of menu and incall locations.

Eccie + P411 provides an excellent combination. During Eccie absence I stuck with those I already knew on p411.

Also, browsing the showcases is just plain fun. You have probably been browsed a million times.
Under the word Eccie is Free Cams tab. Under Free Cams tab is "Browse Bio Pages". Next to it is "Search Ladies". The search function is great as you can filter by any number of specifics. The browse lists alphabetically, but you can click on a letter and only providers names that start with that letter. The browse shows the number of reviews under each provider, whereas search does not.

Right....me too Originally Posted by Analeese
Under the word Eccie is Free Cams tab. Under Free Cams tab is "Browse Bio Pages". Originally Posted by mag7315

That's odd. My page has always had "Browse Showcases", not "Browse Bio Pages". Still does.
That's odd. My page has always had "Browse Showcases", not "Browse Bio Pages". Still does. Originally Posted by johnclark
Same here my love...
I hope ?

I have...and you hopefully will be happy to know that you made my list Originally Posted by YourHonor
Right under Free Cams top left Conner
Right under Free Cams top left Conner Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF

Your page say's "browse bio pages"? Mine and apparently Analeese's say's "browse showcases" right under "free cams". I wonder why they differ....