CURIOSITY

Visiting!!
Curiosity the guys, and providers in regards to multiple partners at the same time.
If you were to add one more, or multiple to the fun, would you prefer 2 or more ladies at the same time??
2 or more guys with one gal? Or same amt of guys same amout of ladies (I guess similar to swapping..??...)
Always game for more than one woman.
It would have to be another woman but I would be worn out twice as fast.
Love doubles but its alot of work!!
DAMN JJ your a handful just by yourself babes
Visiting!!
Curiosity the guys, and providers in regards to multiple partners at the same time.
If you were to add one more, or multiple to the fun, would you prefer 2 or more ladies at the same time??
2 or more guys with one gal? Or same amt of guys same amout of ladies (I guess similar to swapping..??...)
Originally Posted by daddyzlilgirlalwayz
Unpopular Opinion: I've always wanted to be the backdoor man of a DP. Though, tbh, two starving, thirsty ladies is also welcome!
i have a preference of mfm over fmf...
i luv the sweet taste of a woman and the giddiness and hungering we share in playtimes
but i crave cock like a vampire craves blood! lol

Butttttt, then again i luv em all ,so would never turn either kinda playtime down lol
FFM for me.
I do like and have not had much MFM..in the hobby.
Before hobby. Well , I was so naughty even before.
Just having fun.

I have had the fortune of having some if the best play partners for FMF while in the hobby. Just pure SPANKIN laughing Naughty AF fun!!!

They are just so different er to Extreme kink erotic Bliss to the MAX play and AMAZING MEMORIES..yet both MFM & FMF
WHEW

Love the pic JJ!! Fun thread too!@

Be safe..SPRING IS IN THE AIR!!
Love love LOVE IT!!!@
I am always game!
I do love a good three-way with two bisexual women. I'll rarely pass that up. Unfortunately, what I find more often is doubles; which isn't as much fun for me.
MFM for me. I would love to double team you JJ.
  • Roboz
  • 03-21-2022, 01:27 PM
Experienced fmf on several occasions.. some better chemistry than others. MFM with a dp is a bucket-list fantasy!!