Famous atheletes and their worst purchases

This is funny as shit...some of the athletes aren't the sharpest tools in the shed...crazy shit what they squandered

http://sportschew.com/worst-purchase...A+Cheeseburger
When I bought my current house, my realtor told me a story about how he was the seller's agent on a deal where a Chiefs player was trying to buy a nice house in JOCO.

The guy had trouble getting financed for the house because his financials were such a mess. He finally got it worked out, and they had a deal on paper.

Dude celebrated by going to Aristocrat and buying himself a new expensive-ass Mercedes, financed by somebody else.

His mortgage co. pulled the plug on the house because he added debt with the car. No house. He kept living in an apartment with a $100k car that he was afraid to leave parked there.
There was a Royals player, signed a 3 mil contract then bought a 4 mil house.
There was a Royals player, signed a 3 mil contract then bought a 4 mil house. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
isnt that just how Merica is?
we can afford ANYTHING, if it's on a payment plan
my fav is the broke dude who bought out a plane
http://sportschew.com/worst-purchase...by-athletes/2/
I was surprised when I watched 30 for 30, especially the part about Bernie Kosar. I mean he graduated early with two degrees in business and economics. It's estimated he made around 19 mil while playing and supposedly even more after, yet he declared bankruptcy in 2009. He did find a silver lining though...

"The bankruptcy stuff has been a blessing in disguise. When people think you don't have money, they don't call you as much. Especially family."
Bernie Kosar
I was surprised when I watched 30 for 30, especially the part about Bernie Kosar. I mean he graduated early with two degrees in business and economics. It's estimated he made around 19 mil while playing and supposedly even more after, yet he declared bankruptcy in 2009. He did find a silver lining though...

"The bankruptcy stuff has been a blessing in disguise. When people think you don't have money, they don't call you as much. Especially family."
Bernie Kosar Originally Posted by malwoody

+$1,000,000...LOL