Adios Eccie

• sadie
  • 06-20-2010, 01:45 PM
The crazy train has taken off one too many times for me. Regardless if I sound like an ole geezer..ASPD was enjoyable.

For once to be clear with the BP issue. My concern from the start was girls not screening,getting busted,and that filtering though the clients info and handles to the rest. IT HAS. Regardless of what arguement one presents. Contrary to what some might think...I am very welcoming to proven ,kind, providers. Check my posts throughout my history of aspd. Enough said.

Those of you who know me, understand I care about you, and your well being OUTSIDE the hobby and appreciate your friendship. To those who make unfounded assumptions otherwise I feel sorry for you.

Not leaving, but moving on from this insane enviroment. Not surprised if my entire post gets deleted from those that apply justice and "civility" to all except themselves. Ever wonder why the established providers quit bothering posting??

I tried to help..Peace,

Sadie
  • MrGiz
  • 06-20-2010, 02:16 PM
Sadie, forgive them, for they know not what they do!
  • Randi
  • 06-20-2010, 06:11 PM
Sadie...dammit !!! What the hell am I supposed to do?!?!?
Pardon my potty mouth..but I'm pissy!!!!
Perhaps we should find a new home. This one kinda sucks!
Hey - if you guys go somewhere else - let me know. I have not posted much of late becasue of the attitude of those posting these days. I will try to be a better boy....Randi - you still owe me for missing my birthday!!!!
Perhaps we should find a new home. This one kinda sucks! Originally Posted by arklookn4lovn
Call me cynical, but I think the suckage is going to follow us over. Especially if A Certain Person/Certain Persons I Will Not Name* follow/s.

Cheers,

bcg

* and then again, that person/those persons might well feel the same way about me. Probably does/do, in fact...
Wherever Sadie and you guys go I will! This place has been going downhill fast on the crazy train. Just not that fun anymore.

I agree with BCG though. It takes one bad apple to spread disease through the bunch. It will continue to suck if certain person(s) are involved.

I have not posted much either lately due to the nature this place has taken. I had hoped it would be an even better ASPD from its inception..alas unless things change I can see more of the quality professional ladies (and gentlemen) throwing their hands up in disgust too.

Magnus
  • sadie
  • 06-21-2010, 07:44 AM
I'm decorating and getting our new home all cozy guys! There is definitely one person/s that will not carry over the suckage!

To this person/s who I will not name... I can not stand persons that have zero respect for women. (and stash roofies) :harha r::no no:
I'm decorating and getting our new home all cozy guys! There is definitely one person/s that will not carry over the suckage!

To this person/s who I will not name... I can not stand persons that have zero respect for women. (and stash roofies) Originally Posted by sadie
Ouch! Below the belt as usual
But definitely true. Makes for an uncomfortable atmosphere around here.
I've been out of town the last two weeks and am just catching up on the Arkansas Circus. Please say it ain't so.....I hate to see you leave. But I do understand the frustrations here......if you've noticed I've pretty much stopped posting in local discussions. I'm sure gonna miss you around here.....please keep me posted of "where" you'll be.

Kisses & Licks,
Shelby

P.S. I get back in town tomorrow, let's try to catch up soon
I've browsed other boards and don't know where to go, none seem to compare with ASPD. Sadie, please let me know where you go. I figure BB, Randi & Pam (if still alive) will be there too. I miss BD.
<P>This all just makes my head ache....anyone care to help me relieve the pain???????????</P>
Like Shelby, I have not been posting much the last few weeks. One, there is a lot of heat in Arkansas right now (in more ways than one) and my hobby life had been on vacation. Two, everyone is fighting on here all the time. I don't mind dissenting opinions, but some people are just treating others pretty shitty right now. I don't think any of the problems can be attributed to ECCIE or the ones that run it. There are just a lot of people having problems expressing their opinions without being respectful of the opinions of others. I hope everyone can learn to play nicely again.

I can't say that I would go anywhere else, but honestly, I'm probably already there anyway. I use the same handle on about 5 different boards. I'm just more active here. I hope people don't start jumping off the ECCIE ship just because a few people make some nasty waves. Just put on an orange life vest and ride it out.