TENS Unit Advice Needed

Just bought one. Any suggestions on how to use it? Where to position pads, etc? Can it bring a lady to orgasm?
My advice FWIW. Return the TENS unit. Save your money and buy an ET 312B. I know its expensive but it is worth the money.

I used my 312B on my GF in several ways. When she is a good girl I can use it to take her to the edge of orgasm and hold her there for as long as I wish. When she has an orgasm from this she is just out of mind crazy multi orgasmic. She describes it as mind blowing full body orgasm whatever that means. When she is not so good I can bring her to the edge, keep her there, and then deny the orgasm. It also has a "torment" mode which is a great punishment.

That being said, it is very pleasurable to use on yourself also. I can bring myself to the point where pre-cum is oozing out and dripping down the shaft like a burning candle sometimes. It always ends in an orgasm for me.

I have had mine for about six years now and it still runs strong. At 700 plus 300 or so in accessories and it still works out to under $1.00 per orgasm.
I've found that Paradise Electro has everything I need to cum from electrostim. Make sure one of their urethral or sparkler devices is in your shopping bag when you check out. Buy the PES control box and hand it to someone you trust.
There have been some topics that have addressed safety concerns. Like don't cross the heart and frankly, I prefer electrical play to remain below the waist but I'll admit to not being an expert.

Dear Santa,

I've been a very good girl. And I would love an ET 312B. And a LOT of accessories.

Lol,
Elisabeth
Just bought one. Any suggestions on how to use it? Where to position pads, etc? Can it bring a lady to orgasm? Originally Posted by vscrtlvr
join smartstim.com and do your research before you decide on buying anything.
there is tons of info there about power boxes, electrodes, and placement of electrodes.
pay particular attention to cleaning advice for anything you may choose that is inserted in the urethra.
There have been some topics that have addressed safety concerns. Like don't cross the heart and frankly, I prefer electrical play to remain below the waist but I'll admit to not being an expert.

Dear Santa,

I've been a very good girl. And I would love an ET 312B. And a LOT of accessories.

Lol,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Never cross the heart, but there are double pole trodes for nipples where the current only crosses the nipple
Never cross the heart, but there are double pole trodes for nipples where the current only crosses the nipple Originally Posted by kinkster-hobbyist
Thanks. I didn't know that!