Let's did a few things straight...

Kiley is not my daughter. I have not even met her face to face. The accusations that I am trafficking her is complete and utter BS.

I can Overlook a lot, but when you start defaming my character and the character of someone that I have yet to meet by posting explicit details concerning what we do or don't do, goes beyond any infraction I have made on any forum.

You want to point fingers at me, that's fine. Treetop what you did goes against every single rule that you posted about in Kansas City threads for over a month this spring. What you have done is flat-out defamation.

If his post calling for a poll with the explicit language and descriptions doesn't give him enough points to ban him, then I don't know why any single girl on this board has ever been banned.
You are the one who posted two different times about a mother and daughter session. I think you referred to her as your adopted step daughter. Both times your ad in CoEd was deleted. Even others commented about both of the ads in CoEd.

Now that it backfired you are now claiming that you have NEVER even met the 20 year old.

What is the real truth?
We need SL to make a video to bring everyone back togetger.
https://youtu.be/Zi0RpNSELas
Let's did? Your posting so many ThreADS your make mistakes that make us just go Hummmmmm.

Your not really good at facts, guidelines and integrity are you? Really what it is, is something very common. SELFISHNESS! You'll do anything to drive traffic to your Pussy! You don't care who you offend. Your ThreADS are disappearing faster than a Cryptickinker love letter! I still question if your pimped or not! If you are the pimp she should fire your ass!

Some advise. Stick to the smaller city's that don't have a large number of hookers. They might be happy your there.

Treetop quote me so this high volume hooker gets the message please!
Let's did? Your posting so many ThreADS your make mistakes that make us just go Hummmmmm.

Your not really good at facts, guidelines and integrity are you? Really what it is, is something very common. SELFISHNESS! You'll do anything to drive traffic to your Pussy! You don't care who you offend. Your ThreADS are disappearing faster than a Cryptickinker love letter! I still question if your pimped or not! If you are the pimp she should fire your ass!

Some advise. Stick to the smaller city's that don't have a large number of hookers. They might be happy your there.

Treetop quote me so this high volume hooker gets the message please! Originally Posted by Still Looking

Someone quote me too. lol
You are the one who posted two different times about a mother and daughter session. I think you referred to her as your adopted step daughter. Both times your ad in CoEd was deleted. Even others commented about both of the ads in CoEd.

Now that it backfired you are now claiming that you have NEVER even met the 20 year old.

What is the real truth? Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Kiley is not my daughter. I have not even met her face to face. The accusations that I am trafficking her is complete and utter BS.

I can Overlook a lot, but when you start defaming my character and the character of someone that I have yet to meet by posting explicit details concerning what we do or don't do, goes beyond any infraction I have made on any forum.

You want to point fingers at me, that's fine. Treetop what you did goes against every single rule that you posted about in Kansas City threads for over a month this spring. What you have done is flat-out defamation.

If his post calling for a poll with the explicit language and descriptions doesn't give him enough points to ban him, then I don't know why any single girl on this board has ever been banned. Originally Posted by Sarah Renee
I'll even quote her in case she has herself blocked!
  • tzv13
  • 07-15-2017, 04:19 PM
I'll even quote her in case she has herself blocked! Originally Posted by Still Looking
I'm still stuck on the title of this thread....
Pretty sure autocorrect changed get to did. Not hard to figure out.
Listen, she got it right !!

Let's DID ...

simply means she is HISTORY...
Pretty sure autocorrect changed get to did. Not hard to figure out. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Thank you KR. I give you hell at times but you so have your moments.

Dang it, now look what you did. I got all mushy.

LOL Have a good evening.
Pretty sure autocorrect changed get to did. Not hard to figure out. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
No time to go back and correct things. Too busy posting ThreADS!
Thank you KR. I give you hell at times but you so have your moments.

Dang it, now look what you did. I got all mushy.

LOL Have a good evening. Originally Posted by Sarah Renee
175 lbs. which usually means 185-200 lbs. ok I'm ok with that. H cup? Most ladies start having problems if they get that big? They usually get them reduced or name them after a mountain range?
175 lbs. which usually means 185-200 lbs. ok I'm ok with that. H cup? Most ladies start having problems if they get that big? They usually get them reduced or name them after a mountain range? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Maybe you should do a free analysis of her Showcase. You've helped a lot of other whores improve their game with an honest critique and suggestions.....

Like the pic of when she tried Bull Riding..... Poor thing just gave up and laid down when she got on him....

provider pics of activities that are not remotely hobby related serve no purpose....

What is she promoting with that one? He ability to ride cowgirl or something else?