Provider Date at a Swingers Club?

I've read several of the 2016 and 2017 posts about swingers clubs in Houston and I've seen a few folks posting to ask about either male or female "dates" to accompany them to such clubs.

I'm curious to hear how providers would handle a request to accompany a man to a swingers club.

I would assume that most would just charge their normal rate for the time period involved, but what about in the club activities? Especially if they found another couple willing to swap?

I would assume that the "couple" would need to create a backstory and a history so they could interact with others in the club. That role playing could be pretty fun.

Thoughts?
Just have her dress like a school girl. You are a field trip.
Just have her dress like a school girl. You are a field trip. Originally Posted by pyramider
. . . on . . .

Or

She is on . . .

?
Sounds fun! I would definitely just charge for time spent. No upcharge for club activities.
I feel like to request such a thing from a provider, would mean that you've previously met with her one-on-one priorly.

Of course, everyone is different, so maybe I am wrong.

If you are seeking such a venture, my advice to you would be to meet with a lady first, one-on-one, build a rapport with her, and then broach the subject.

You would most likely have more success going along those lines than just straight up asking someone if they would down for such a thing.

Gl to you either way. I hope you have some fun this year.
As someone who is in the swinger lifestyle and visits these clubs occasionally, so long as it isn't obvious that you're paying it should be okay. However, if she offers to others with an accompanying charge...that's a big no no.

Go and enjoy, but lay out rules. People in the lifestyle are all about good sex, great connections, and (usually) maintaining a degree of anonymity. They're also not about paying for sex in one of the clubs.
  • dmode
  • 01-10-2018, 05:25 PM
As long as people believe you're a couple and don't look like this then you might pull it off.

Ha, a couple of years ago I met a couple that had that similar beauty disparity in a club. The wife was amazing but the husband was, well, not.

Anyways, after talking with them I found out they weren't legit as a couple. They had met over a sugarbaby site and he was very wealthy. It worked for them and he really enjoyed seeing her with other people. Interesting couple.
Thanks for the responses.
Planned to try this and it has NEVER worked. Either couldn't find a provider I wanted to do it with, and now can't find a club close enough to make sense. One lady (hello if you're reading this, been meaning to call to see how you're doing) really wanted to do it together, but we just never got it to work out.

But yeah, I'd say see the lady first. I had offers to go with ladies I hadn't seen, but you never know how that would turn out.