Foooking great overnight!

Just had an incredible overnight with innocence desires. Just a great chick. Review to follow but this lady is cool as fooooook!!!!
Did you serve her breakfast in bed?
Um. I would have loved to ma'am but unfortunately at the hotel i stayed at they dont allow you to cook in the room.
Describe her taint.
Describe her taint. Originally Posted by pyramider
I'm black sir and black folks only lick ass on special occasions so unfortunately im unable to provide info and share with the community. I know taint is not the ass just close enough. Black folks normally dont lick ass. A few exceptions though. Yesterday i was not in the ass locking mood.
Unless you are blind, your tongue is not needed to describe taint. He didn't ask you to describe what you think she ate in the last 24 hours, I'm just saying.
Shine....you coming up or what? You went from complaining about prices to doing overnights....man look out.....Congrats bruh
I'm black sir and black folks only lick ass on special occasions so unfortunately im unable to provide info and share with the community. I know taint is not the ass just close enough. Black folks normally dont lick ass. A few exceptions though. Yesterday i was not in the ass locking mood. Originally Posted by shinepro
I'm black sir and black folks only lick ass on special occasions so unfortunately im unable to provide info and share with the community. I know taint is not the ass just close enough. Black folks normally dont lick ass. A few exceptions though. Yesterday i was not in the ass locking mood. Originally Posted by shinepro
Hey Shine....Toot that ass up

Just had an incredible overnight with innocence desires. Just a great chick. Review to follow but this lady is cool as fooooook!!!! Originally Posted by shinepro
If you're going to toot a lady's horn loudly you have to get her info correct, hon. You mistyped her website link on the review, so it doesn't work, and you didn't share her ECCIE Showcase.

Innocence_desires:

https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=396162
The creampie chick?

Well okay then..I guess your 2 brand new reviews of her weren't getting enough attention
The creampie chick?

Well okay then..I guess your 2 brand new reviews of her weren't getting enough attention Originally Posted by NubianPrince
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2285543&highlight=

Each to their own vice, as no doubt BBFS happens in the Hobby and is a matter of personal choice between consenting adults. (To be clear, not MY choice.) I hate raining on his parade, but now that the connection has been made, the review may possibly exclude shinepro as a potential client for some providers due to the implication raised even if the service wasn't listed under his session's activities. Oh, dear...

Each to their own vice, as no doubt BBFS happens and is a matter of personal choice (to be clear, not MY choice), and not to rain on his parade, but the review may possibly exclude shinepro from some providers' potential client list due to the implications raised even if the service wasn't listed under activities. Oh, dear...
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Would you exclude him?

Each to their own vice, as no doubt BBFS happens and is a matter of personal choice (to be clear, not MY choice), and not to rain on his parade, but the review may possibly exclude shinepro from some providers' potential client list due to the implications raised even if the service wasn't listed under activities. Oh, dear...
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
This is the same guy who refused to name some wench who wasted his time and money,fearing his name would end up on the DNS lists

No problem posting this though
Would you exclude him? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I do a lot of research before I entertain (including a check of reviews to evaluate a gent's past provider type), and to be completely honest, yes. Shine seems like a nice enough fellow, but I won't knowingly see anyone who has visited a provider openly advertising BBFS/CP. I'm not going to babble useless statistics, as again, this is a choice some make, and that's fine for them.

I realize this doesn't completely protect me, as I'm sure a lot goes on in bedrooms that nobody confesses, so safety is relative. It could be argued that if a provider monitors her health status carefully and takes precautions for subsequent clients, she can indulge, but how does she effectively check her BBFS/CP playmate's medical record? I guess that would be part of her screening. I choose not to take certain risks.
I don't see fellows under 40 for various reasons, either, but that doesn't mean that I abhor young gentlemen!

I appreciate those who engage in particular practices for being upfront about it so that I can make an informed decision, and I defend their right to play as they wish, but participants have to embrace the repercussions.