Hosting at Airbnb

l read a review that mentioned the provider was hosting a private incall at an Airbnb, which I’d never considered as a location option, but l think it’s a great idea.

You have the quietness of a residential area, and the neighbors aren’t alarmed by the different cars coming and going bc they know it’s an Airbnb. Plus, if they are alarmed by traffic, you’re gone in a day or two.

I’m interested what others think about hosting in an Airbnb. Are there any ladies out there who do host in an Airbnb ?
I recently saw a provider at an Airbnb. Was a nice place and not to mention she did a great nuru with plenty of tuma.
I do , I love it! And u can get sound proof condos,or lofts, I feel way safer and discreet. ��������
Some of the renters are putting cameras in their properties.
One thing that puzzles me about putting this info out there in a co-ed; is the providers that have turned to air bnb instead of using hotels is for the privacy.... obviously hotels are being cracked down more.... so why are y'all putting it in open forum for just anyone to see? Why are y'all giving away new secrets?
Cops are gonna catch on and start cracking down air Bnbs; then what would we have to use?

Knowledge is important and it's always good to learn about something new.
But I wish there was a private forum for MEMBERS only... this is a open forum for just anyone who browses thru eccie to see...

Kinda like the "don't kiss and tell" rule lol
Why are y'all giving away new secrets? Originally Posted by SpinnerCindy
Moron happens
I do , I love it! And u can get sound proof condos,or lofts, I feel way safer and discreet. �������� Originally Posted by StaciiCummings31
Soundproof..... That's my kinda place! :wave towels:

There's so many airBnB's.... Just sayin. And it's not really a secret. It's LE, they know all the tricks. No pun intended.

There's so many airBnB's.... Just sayin. And it's not really a secret. It's LE, they know all the tricks. No pun intended. Originally Posted by Alyssa71

Yeah they do now that people are putting it out there..

Mine As well advertise you're exact address...

Why does it need to be broadcasted pubically thou? That's my whole point...
let's just confirm to the cops trolling on here that providers are using air bnbs lol
It doesn't matter how many bnbs there are, lol. That has nothing to do with nothing. There's hundreds of hotels still getting cracked down & yet there is a co Ed (ONLY IN HOUSTON) pubically stating a long list of which hotels are hot.. lol (insert face palm here).

I'm just saying, for everyone to be smarter.. with the right head..

If it wasn't pubically put out there the cops would have no proof; only suspicion. Let them think, not have full blown proof of admission like the OP, 1st & 2nd commenter.
Some of the renters are putting cameras in their properties. Originally Posted by pyramider
Find the breaker box and cut the power to the room when and where the exchange is made.

lol (insert face palm here).

If it wasn't pubically put out there the cops would have no proof; only suspicion. Let them think, not have full blown proof of admission like the OP, 1st & 2nd commenter. Originally Posted by SpinnerCindy

One for you.
I recently saw a provider at an Airbnb. Was a nice place and not to mention she did a great nuru with plenty of tuma. Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj

And two for you.
I do , I love it! And u can get sound proof condos,or lofts, I feel way safer and discreet. �������� Originally Posted by StaciiCummings31

• iquit
  • 01-20-2018, 05:10 PM
Yeah they do now that people are putting it out there..

Mine As well advertise you're exact address...

Why does it need to be broadcasted pubically thou? That's my whole point...
let's just confirm to the cops trolling on here that providers are using air bnbs lol
It doesn't matter how many bnbs there are, lol. That has nothing to do with nothing. There's hundreds of hotels still getting cracked down & yet there is a co Ed (ONLY IN HOUSTON) pubically stating a long list of which hotels are hot.. lol (insert face palm here).

I'm just saying, for everyone to be smarter.. with the right head..

If it wasn't pubically put out there the cops would have no proof; only suspicion. Let them think, not have full blown proof of admission like the OP, 1st & 2nd commenter. Originally Posted by SpinnerCindy
This is always a hard argument to make on an information exchange forum where no one knows what's true or not. Most renters have cameras to show them whose coming in, however air bnb policy says they have to be explicit about it. I for one don't want to go to a place where I mix civilians in this type of fun so preference is still hotels or private in calls.
One thing that puzzles me about putting this info out there in a co-ed; is the providers that have turned to air bnb instead of using hotels is for the privacy.... obviously hotels are being cracked down more.... so why are y'all putting it in open forum for just anyone to see? Why are y'all giving away new secrets?
Cops are gonna catch on and start cracking down air Bnbs; then what would we have to use?

Knowledge is important and it's always good to learn about something new.
But I wish there was a private forum for MEMBERS only... this is a open forum for just anyone who browses thru eccie to see...

Kinda like the "don't kiss and tell" rule lol Originally Posted by SpinnerCindy
Because they're fucking idiots that's why nobody can have knew things because of Fucktards and there dreams...

Even if they were members it still wouldn't be safe regardless...

There's so many airBnB's.... Just sayin. And it's not really a secret. It's LE, they know all the tricks. No pun intended. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Yeah because of people who out personal information no pun intended
Yeah because of people who out personal information no pun intended Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Ya the fucking idiots who out other people have no kind of decency in this situation. They're pathetic fucktards.
It's called outing when it hasn't been clearly expressed on the board.