Is there a Market for 2 girl shows?

I was having a conversation with a gentleman and he had mentioned that a certain girl started off by doing "2 girl shows"... is there actually a market for this? Inquiring minds would like to know. Input please?

Ladies, is this something that if there was a market that you would do with you and a friend?

What would fair donations be for such a thing if there was a market?

Thanks in advance.
Absolutely..

Must ask -- is this simply "watching" 2 girls even though it is a paid session?

OR

Are you asking about 3sum with total and equal participation by all?

See my PM please.
i would do it
im always shy when playing with girls like its my 1st time all over again
Well by 2 girl shows I meant more like watching the girls play then maybe some help at the end finishing..

I am all about doubles. I love threesomes, and most that know me know that about me. My doubles are something to be remembered. Very open-minded and covering all my basis.
I don't know. I guess it would depend on the donation. Why be a spectator, when one can participate?

Although I don't know. Different people have different desires and different interests that I just don't get.

Some guys love to have their ass kicked by a woman. Others love to be tickled. Many like playing with food. Then, some just like to watch.

Different strokes for different folks and I'm not in a position to judge. I have a thing for warm watermelon.
Well, I would think the same thing. I like everyone to get into it together. But someone was talking about it to me and I was like "really?"

I would assume the donation would be much lower. So maybe it would balance it's way out? I don't know.. lol.
yes there is a market for things like this...

and if i may... I also love threesomes. just finding the right girl cause i am a shy one..hehehehehe.
this is only my opinion and my opinion only!

licks and kisses
I am looking to try one after my parnter and I are no longer together. And try something new

Haley
rose are red so are redheads
Well I am far from shy, and extremely bi as most know already. This girlfriend I have now isn't shy either. We simply clicked from the beginning. But I have been with several girls cause I'm kinda slutty when it comes to that lol but I was just curious.
yep dont sound like u r shy at all...

licks
im always shy when playing with girls like its my 1st time all over again
Yeah, Right, Ms PK!!! I didn't notice to much shyness when we did a double.

The only way I would "just watch" a two girl show is if they tied me up before it started. I want to be in the middle of that.
now that sounds like fun... what a tease that would be for a dude.lol oh the fun two girls could have with that one.
now that sounds like fun... what a tease that would be for a dude.lol oh the fun two girls could have with that one.

Haha sounds more like S&M for the guy to me. I'd probably hurt myself trying to get free.

(I know I will get alot of pm for this ).

Haley rose
rose are red so are redhead.