Name: Geisha
Address and Phone: -
Address: Off of Royal
Phone: 972-729-0885
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: -
Activities: LFK, COCK WORSHIP, BBBJ, BBFS, DATO, DATY, 69, cg, rcg, mish, k9 TS at end, massage
Hair Length and Color: Long, black and straight
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Japanese
Physical Description: Kind of taller than most, slender figure, b -cups, shaved. Her body resembles Asa from the Studios
Recommendation: Yes
Does she do CIM ?
Great review, sounds like my time with her except not hearing don’t come inside. She was upset with me saying she gets another.1 for that, but great girl and service.
Does she do CIM ? Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough
Don't sound like it.
@Wifenohornyenough....YMMV. I CIM with her, it was a surprise to her during BBBJ, but she rolled with it...and spit it into a tissue that I had to jump up and grab for her off the little dresser with the mirror next to the door in her tiny room.
@Wifenohornyenough....YMMV. I CIM with her, it was a surprise to her during BBBJ, but she rolled with it...and spit it into a tissue that I had to jump up and grab for her off the little dresser with the mirror next to the door in her tiny room. Originally Posted by Motorboatn
Maybe because of you, she made sure to tell me no CIM more than once, lol. I don’t think it’s a YMMV thing, she doesn’t want to do it. Like you said, you surprised her that time.
Went, all the rooms that crazy dark?
It's possible. She didn't seem upset, just surprised. She was doing that amazingly cute giggle with a mouth full of baby batter...She is out of of this world
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fRFQVMJf5eI

Killer review! Geisha is amazing!

By the way, I happened to drive by Michiko shortly before you presumably would have left, I naturally peeked over. That lot was FULL. Surprised me, but their line up is caked with All-Stars.
Ah the latest reported jewel in the small over crowded tin box that is Michiko. So now 280 isn’t enough for BB so they asking for more. No CIM or CIP and yet still positive review. No DFK. I get it, she’s young and hot, I hear she one of a kind. I’m sure she is georgous with great personality but I’ll still pass on this place. Again it’s so busy it has a huge red flag waving over it. Word gets around on BB places and this will be the first place raided when it comes time for LE to take another swing at the recent AMP resurgence.
Ah the latest reported jewel in the small over crowded tin box that is Michiko. So now 280 isn’t enough for BB so they asking for more. No CIM or CIP and yet still positive review. No DFK. I get it, she’s young and hot, I hear she one of a kind. I’m sure she is georgous with great personality but I’ll still pass on this place. Again it’s so busy it has a huge red flag waving over it. Word gets around on BB places and this will be the first place raided when it comes time for LE to take another swing at the recent AMP resurgence. Originally Posted by Dirkdiggler41
Pass. Your loss.

I totally don't understand the fear some of you guys have, at potentially being at an AMP as it is being raided. You have ZERO to be concerned about. The few raids that ever happened took many months to coordinate, and no Monger has ever been part of any LE effort. Raids almost always occur at daybreak, when no one is around. Safer for LE.

And by the way, $280 still is enough for most. Geisha the Japanese Wonder is a rare exception.
Talking anything bad about Michiko and Chung shows up quickly like you just bad mouthed a Big Mac and Ronald McDonald starts giving you the stinky eye. Haha. Just a joke, no offense meant mr eccie.
Agreed on the likelihood of actual raid while I am there being low. For me it’s more the risk of an all the time BB place with the increased risk of virus transmission that has me more worried. Take that and wrap it up with small place with overcrowding and increased pricing and I’m just turned off by the joint after my lone visit. Personal preference is all and to each his own risk tolerance.
Talking anything bad about Michiko and Chung shows up quickly like you just bad mouthed a Big Mac and Ronald McDonald starts giving you the stinky eye. Haha. Just a joke, no offense meant mr eccie.
Agreed on the likelihood of actual raid while I am there being low. For me it’s more the risk of an all the time BB place with the increased risk of virus transmission that has me more worried. Take that and wrap it up with small place with overcrowding and increased pricing and I’m just turned off by the joint after my lone visit. Personal preference is all and to each his own risk tolerance. Originally Posted by Dirkdiggler41
Bad mouth them all you want, I don't care. Your talking points are identical to the omnipresent Troll who you copied with your ''concern'' that Michiko is ''too popular''. You don't even visit FS AMPs, according to your review history. So where does this ''concern'' emanate from? Why do you feel this ''need'' to ''warn'' guys that you are so dialed in that you know better than they do, and are thus avoiding Michiko?

Funny how you pivoted from your earlier post, now it's about fear of disease. Nobody makes you go bare, did you know that? You complained that Geisha wants more to go bare, but you wouldn't do bare anyway, right?

You're really looking like a Troll, why do you care that Michiko has many BBFS ladies, and is often crowded? The rest of us don't. Literally you and the long-time Troll has posted ''concern''. We're big boys, we don't need your proselytizing.
I won’t be suckered into the anger rants and name calling. You’ve had plenty of those with others. Just sharing an opinion and my experience which is what this board is about. Carry on.