Can you............

Can you guess the correct nationality?

Brazilian?
Who the hell cares....I'd tap that.
HH, the mind boggles
Now I must see the front. Dont be photo hawg.
  • MrGiz
  • 03-30-2010, 09:09 AM
Cajun ?
To observant investigator,there are no secrets. Young lady in question is daughter of Castillian Spaniard gentleman and Sicilian mother. At time of photograph subject was twenty years old and student of dental hygeine in country very close to equator. Likes moonlight walks on the beach, Tequila Sunrises, and a man who let's her be herself.
  • MrGiz
  • 03-30-2010, 02:04 PM
Callipygian..... I am quite positive!!
Let me guess... Polish! But then again, maybe I have seen "her" before... LOL
Let me guess... Polish! But then again, maybe I have seen "her" before... LOL Originally Posted by rdonaldson

This was an exercise to show you that some pics posted on the Internet are not always what they appear to be.
Very, very bloody clever. I would never have thought of that. "Think outside the box!!"
I would still tap that......Being the sausage luva I am. Brit..Care to join me for a snack? hehehe
Originally Posted by Mac92451
Unfortunately, I have seen a provider or two who have looked like that.
I would still tap that......Being the sausage luva I am. Brit..Care to join me for a snack? hehehe Originally Posted by Pamelatoo
I have just the sausage for ya'. It's called a British Banger.
First picture taken before unfortunate girl taken captive and ground into sausage by gang of whiteslavers intent on keeping her from turning state's evidence. Full details in Charlie Chan Mystery #586, "Is That a Knackwurst in Your Pocket,Or are You Just Glad to See Me?"