HA i think I outed myself to strangers

Sitting at sonic i was on the phone talking about.........well um you figure it out. When all of sudden i hear something on the speaker and i quickly turn my head and notice all the workers inside cracking up laughing, needless to say I immediately put my car in reverse and left guess I won't be returning there anytime soon such a shame I do love those cherry limeades.......

Anyone else ever come close to outing themselves in a awkward situation?
Lol, never in public. ive only told a cpl of friends.
Not yet thankfully.
lol---thats terrible,yet funny!

did you ever get to eat??? lol
lol---thats terrible,yet funny!

did you ever get to eat??? lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Naw girl i all i ever go there for are their drinks....if everyone knew who i was talking to then ya'll understand more the intensity of our convo and why i was so red faced lol
There wasn't any cameras around also, you never know these days where they put those survelliance video units. Funny story!!
lol---
I have to watch who I'm talking to. Do you guys know how often I'm walking thru a school or store talking about hobby related things. Being hearing impaired don't help either being that I don't realize how loud I am talking either lol. No wonder most providers and hobbyists like to meet at the SCs lol.
This reminds me... back in the day I was meeting a gal who was just passing through town for a cup of coffee. She was taking a train to Oakland, and one of the stops was in my city. So I went up to meet with her, we ordered some coffee & donuts at the little bar inside the station, and she started talking about her business. Mind you, her chosen business was B&D (she was a sub) and she was also hearing impaired so she spoke really loud.

Within 30 seconds everybody within 10 feet was staring at us. But the funniest thing was that she was using this little microphone in public to hear people with whom she was speaking with, so I just picked up the microphone and said "Please don't yell, people are staring at us". Everybody just started laughing. I am sure it was an interesting remainder of the trip home for her, for most of the people ordering coffee & munchies at the bar were people from her train.
Naw girl i all i ever go there for are their drinks....if everyone knew who i was talking to then ya'll understand more the intensity of our convo and why i was so red faced lol Originally Posted by Max Rax
I'm gonna take a wild guess....EA? Lol!
I accidentally sent a text to one of my coworkers asking for the room number...obviously, that text was supposed to go to a provider I was abou to have an appointment with...
I'm gonna take a wild guess....EA? Lol! Originally Posted by KinkyNasty
Darn it looks like you have me figured out
nice threAD, but I really like yours so

with that said, I outed myself at a favorite watering hole and the bartender (female) was very intrigued. Now that place is off limits for any family or work gatherings.
Why? We need the contact info.
Whoa Whoa Whoa!! Hold up now Max and KN, I think ya'll just outed me lmao.

Yeah it was pretty funny what was being talked about while she was there at sonic...lol.