Bondage ties or rope

So where would a novice find bondage ropes or ties in Houston?
Hardware store has many different types of rope to choose from. Different sizes and materials. Great starting point! Lol! Restraints can always be found online. I personally have a welder that custom makes them for me! Contact me if you would like to order a pair fit just for you!
Winter you need to get your ass back home .... Lol
Odessa needs you baby
You can also look online at places like Amazon.com or any of the adult toy stores like Cristals. There is also bondage tape. Not supposed to stick to skin or hair but rather to itself. Also available at those locations. Soft cotton rope is a good start. 3/8" or 1/2" is a good size as too small can be an issue. Braided nylon is also rather soft and ends can be sealed up with a match or a lighter. Cotton needs a little more work to keep it from unraveling. That is where liquid tape works well to seal it up.
I buy my rope online. Rope found in hardware stores is likely to be abrasive on bare skin.
  • RoxyG
  • 06-29-2016, 11:36 PM
http://www.degiottorope.com/

Check out Kinky Tueadays at Numbers. They have demonstrations and a rope class.....and this rope for purchase. This is the best!
So where would a novice find bondage ropes or ties in Houston? Originally Posted by notanewbie
I just got wet......
And also, depending on what level of bondage you are looking to do, simple things like silk scarves can be quite effective in tying someone down.
How about the silk necktie I was wearing when I got there ? I take it off and tie your hands together after removing a silk hankerchief to use as a blindfold...
twizzlers
You can buy nylon rope at hardware stores that is not as abrasive as hemp rope. For those of you experimenting, there may also be vinyl covered ropes and chains and even plastic chains that can be easily broken but still look hot.
I recently had a few leather bondage sessions.
I've thought about trying a photo shoot with restraints before, for that I wanted chain with a rusted patina that wouldn't rub off and didn't find a solution, though coffee grounds are supposed to be good. (sorry, off topic).

As for bondage and playtime, I've always wondered about the ties that don't leave the kitty and starfish open and accessible, why bother if you can't get to the goodies?

Good luck in your search, ropes meant for sailboats might be good, many colors and don't stretch.
I've thought about trying a photo shoot with restraints before, for that I wanted chain with a rusted patina that wouldn't rub off and didn't find a solution, though coffee grounds are supposed to be good. (sorry, off topic).

As for bondage and playtime, I've always wondered about the ties that don't leave the kitty and starfish open and accessible, why bother if you can't get to the goodies?

Good luck in your search, ropes meant for sailboats might be good, many colors and don't stretch. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
You can get plastic chains from Home Depot and then go to Hobby Lobby and ask them to show you the paints used to put a patina on plastic. You might have to spray with a clear paint.
That should take care of the image you want.
cotton Rope is best. don't buy that nylon. its too rough on the skin.
check out this site
http://www.wwlhardware.com/buckles-lockables.html
Make your own!
The buckles are the type that can be locked with a small padlock. For rivets, get the screw kind, get quality stainless steel. McMaster might have these too
For leather, this site has leather strapping but check Ebay out too.
Handcuffs can be gotten at any 'army navy store'