Squirting?

I'm not sure if this is the place for this but I'm looking for providers who squirt. I've been wanting to see this in person for a while now. I'm located in East Texas but travel frequently for work. Looking forward to hearing from y'all!
Hello!
She's low volume, and not always easy to book, but you'll never find a more prodigious squirter than Jules Milano of Austin. She is also the most orgasmic woman I've ever been with. She can come dozens of times, and squirts with almost every one. Truly remarkable, and has provided my best hobby experiences. On top of that she is smart as hell and a wonderful kisser. As if that wasn't enough, she is also enthusiastically bi.
I am definitely your girl. One of my regulars says he has to pack his paddle and boat....
Located in the DFW area
X2 for Jules in ATX!!
AngelaS in Dallas!
If your ever in Bryan/ College Station area....Pm me.....I'm your girl......my regulars seem to love it.
If you're ever in the *real* South (aka not Texas), Lexi Love in Alabama (travels quite a bit) and SeasonedMuse in Mississippi are incredibly squirtastic.
The florida panhandle would love to host you squirtastic ladies.
I squirt all the time!!
Yes, under the right conditions; I love hands on people!

~
Just find one to piss on ya
Just find one to piss on ya Originally Posted by Gotyour6
That's what he asked for, he just worded it differently.
I'm a burgeoning squirter. I'm based in New Orleans and tour the East Coast, Midwest and a select few cities in Texas seasonally.