Future touring city and inquiring info.

Hello Gentlemen!

I'm 45 year old Asian provider. Sometimes I wonder if may be that's too old to be providing. But I asked this question prior to visit other city. Most men are welcome and enjoyed my company and age doesn't matter. I like older mature gentlemen but wonder if gentlemen in Iowa are prefer much younger ladies than 45 yrs.
What are you thoughts gentlemen? Any ladies over 45 yrs and many older clients that enjoy them?
xoxo
kat
45 is not too old, just my opinion. My ATF is over 40.
I agree. I prefer mature providers assuming that the menu includes DFK and BBBJ. My ATF is over 40. One of my other favorites is from OKC. You might just have the magic combination for a "perfect storm". You should come visit us boys in DSM.
Age is relative. Like the 2 previous gentlemen commented my favorite provider is in her mid 40's and my second favorite is getting there. In my experience the more "seasoned" a provider is the better the experience, especially if you are seeking something along the lines of a true GFE.
I do hope you decide to come to Des Moines, I too prefer providers that are closer to my own age.
I agree with the prior posts and age is a state of mind. Which states my mind has been in lately is up for debate. Oh no...election humor...too soon?

DSM guys tend to treat the ladies well who treat us well. Experience counts!!!
I can vouch 100% for the Des moines guys loving older women! I always have a full schedule there

you will do good!! have fun!
Most of the ladies I play with are over 40. Would love to see you in Cedar Rapids.
just screen careful and pm me if ya need any advice!

{ps hi bigmike baby!}
WOW! Thank you so much for such a positive feedback. Des moines, Cedar rapids that is.
I'm very anxious to meet new friends.
just screen careful and pm me if ya need any advice!

{ps hi bigmike baby!} Originally Posted by DallasRain

Thank you DallasRain! definately will do
I'll second that motion for CR
Good morning! I got a good warn welcome here and I'm sure I will be making my way up to Iowa, Nebraska, Dakota's. It's just the winter months ahead and I normally like to drive. So, I will have to plan for spring time. I know I will be anxious for this trip and can't wait to meet new friends.