most accurate poll in 2012 shows trump leading

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/justinh...-lead-n2234733 Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Reuters polling has the same results that the Fox Election Score card had . Clinton has a big lead over Trump in the Electoral College, 326 to 212. I have not seen a poll that has Trump getting to 270.

www.yahoo.com/news/clinton-far-ahead-electoral-college-race-reuters-ipsos-140547320.html
Reuters polling has the same results that the Fox Election Score card had . Clinton has a big lead over Trump in the Electoral College, 326 to 212. I have not seen a poll that has Trump getting to 270.

www.yahoo.com/news/clinton-far-ahead-electoral-college-race-reuters-ipsos-140547320.html Originally Posted by flghtr65
So what. Ohio State was a 21pt favorite and lost to Penn State last night. Brexit? Shit happens.
2012 ? Who gives a fuck?
So what. Ohio State was a 21pt favorite and lost to Penn State last night. Brexit? Shit happens. Originally Posted by bambino
this theoretically could happen that make a poll correct & wrong at the same time.

a replay of election of 2000 with the Gore/Bush is possible.

clinton or trump could win the popular vote but lose the electoral college.
2012 ? Who gives a fuck?

I guess you do retarded Lenny
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Originally Posted by gary5912
Guess you are wrong again dick bobber.
So what. Ohio State was a 21pt favorite and lost to Penn State last night. Brexit? Shit happens. Originally Posted by bambino
you wanna double the bet, BAMBULLY?
this theoretically could happen that make a poll correct & wrong at the same time.

a replay of 2000 is possible.

clinton or trump could win the popular vote but lose the electoral college. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Please show how that could happen.

Monkeys could come flying out of your ass, too...
Please show how that could happen.

Monkeys could come flying out of your ass, too... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

funny you should mention that. they came out of your ass.
hahahaha, even Trumps campaign manager admits hes behind in the polls. losers.
2012 ? Who gives a fuck? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
My point exactly. How many polls in 2012 had Obama losing big. TRumps campaign manager said yesterday that they are losing.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...bama-1171.html

Above is a link to the 2012 polls by RealClearPolitics which compiles all polls and averages them together. The polls point out what I've been pointing out for months. The popular vote was very close in the polls, with the average saying Obama as 3.9 percentage points ahead. Final results had Obama winning by 3.9% (51.1 to 47.2). But Obama had almost 62% of the electoral vote. In 2016 Clinton is ahead in the popular vote in polls by quite a bit more than 3.9%. A couple of polls have favored Trump consistently (Rasmussen, IBD/TIpp have them in a tie, and the LA Times/USC Tracking poll, which has had Trump leading forever, has now put Clinton in the lead) but Clinton leads in all other polls, some by double digits. And as 2012 shows, the electoral vote skews to Clinton much more than the popular vote.
It's a bad day for the GOP when Texas is up for grabs.
whether or not the main stream polls are correct in their results and methodology there remains the following 2 things:

the hellary campaign wanted an oversampling of dimocrat voters to affect the election and thereby discourage conservatives and their turnout in a continuing dimocrat fraudulent manner

and the pollsters have complied