Clinton body count rising

So in the place you want to make great again, the place where people are presumed innocent until proven guilty, you make a claim with no evidence what so ever.
The one (main) part of the Constitution that keeps you out of jail.

No irony there, is there?

http://www.usapoliticstoday.com/hill...en-found-dead/ Originally Posted by Cherie
http://www.usapoliticstoday.com/hill...en-found-dead/ Originally Posted by Cherie
You are a low life cunt ahow the evidence where Clinton was involved!!!! The man was 76 for petes sakes. I guess whenever Assange croaks you will automatically assumed it was Hillary.

Why do you care about the outcome of the election ? You don't pay taxes and you have an illegal occupation as your primary income. You are just as bad if not worst than an illegal immigrant voting.
  • DSK
  • 10-24-2016, 07:06 AM
You are a low life cunt ahow the evidence where Clinton was involved!!!! The man was 76 for petes sakes. I guess whenever Assange croaks you will automatically assumed it was Hillary.

Why do you care about the outcome of the election ? You don't pay taxes and you have an illegal occupation as your primary income. You are just as bad if not worst than an illegal immigrant voting. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
She was born here. I hope you have a heart attack.
So in the place you want to make great again, the place where people are presumed innocent until proven guilty, you make a claim with no evidence what so ever.
The one (main) part of the Constitution that keeps you out of jail.

No irony there, is there? Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Pretty selective outrage there, munchie. You guys think Donald Trump is guilty of all kinds of shit he's never seen a day in court for. "Innocent until proven guilty" indeed!
She was born here. I hope you have a heart attack. Originally Posted by DSK
Really classy of you to wish I have a heart attack you ignorant fuck, I hope the palestenians launch a rocket attack on one of your relatives in Israel you fucking prick.
Pretty selective outrage there, munchie. You guys think Donald Trump is guilty of all kinds of shit he's never seen a day in court for. "Innocent until proven guilty" indeed! Originally Posted by gfejunkie
We think he's guilty of things he's said that he did. Bit a difference there.
She was born here. I hope you have a heart attack. Originally Posted by DSK
Are you speculating on another member's health condition again, JLRTM?
We think he's guilty of things he's said that he did. Bit a difference there. Originally Posted by southtown4488
While hypocritically ignore what Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator has been videoed doing, suckclown.

While hypocritically ignore what Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator has been videoed doing, suckclown.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
BILL IS NOT RUNNING YOU BLACK TRANNY LOVING POS!!!
BILL IS NOT RUNNING YOU BLACK TRANNY LOVING POS!!! Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You're a liar, Lubed Wide-ass. Slick Willie the Sexual Predator said he "tried to run for her on her behalf" last week, Lubed Wide-ass, you stolen valor POS "seargent".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuFsBTw0DrE
You're a liar, Lubed Wide-ass. Slick Willie the Sexual Predator said he "tried to run for her on her behalf" last week, Lubed Wide-ass, you stolen valor POS "seargent".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuFsBTw0DrE Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LUBE is just upset that he'll have to wait longer for his favorite flavor of preparation H lip balm since his swishy walking butt buddies assup and EKIM have been buying CASE loads of it to use on those undecided voters as their part to help the shrilLIARY campaign ! Lube will have to do without when he does his " service " for shrilLIARy !!! Lube is hoping that he gets to carry the rainbow fag flag in the shriLIARy inauguration parade whilst wearing his high heels and rainbow thong !
Trump can keep running against Bill. . . Hillary is running against Trump. That's why shes winning.
  • DSK
  • 10-24-2016, 11:00 AM
Really classy of you to wish I have a heart attack you ignorant fuck, I hope the palestenians launch a rocket attack on one of your relatives in Israel you fucking prick. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
I hope a Palestinian blows up your dialysis machine, too.
  • DSK
  • 10-24-2016, 11:02 AM
Trump can keep running against Bill. . . Hillary is running against Trump. That's why shes winning. Originally Posted by southtown4488
If she can't beat Trump by 50 points and she's the most qualified Democratic candidate ever, then you boys will have a problem when we get a better candidate 4 years from now.

In the meantime, I don't think we should give an inch on appointments or lawmaking. It is time for the conservatives to make their last stand in 2020. We lose that, it's over.