voter fraud in Texas

Texas, like Kansas, has started early voting. We already have a couple of people who say that they voted for Trump (or a straight GOP ticket) and the machine suddenly changed it to a Hillary vote.

Word of advice; video record your vote (or votes if you're a democrat) just in case. Have some record.
Ive already voted twice, at two different precincts. . .and paid two other people to vote straight dem ticket. well worth it.
Ive already voted twice, at two different precincts. . .and paid two other people to vote straight dem ticket. well worth it. Originally Posted by southtown4488
So when do you break out the " absentee " cemetery votes suckclown ? And Lube prolly is grateful for the extra cash for voting for shrilLIARy .
Ive already voted twice, at two different precincts. . .and paid two other people to vote straight dem ticket. well worth it. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Who gave you the money to pay people? Or did you suck cock for it?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHaaaaaaa!

JDRunk is RIGGED!
Who gave you the money to pay people? Or did you suck cock for it? Originally Posted by bambino
Standard pay for play. The democrat play book.
Who gave you the money to pay people? Or did you suck cock for it? Originally Posted by bambino
ur mother gave it to me after I tea bagged her
ur mother gave it to me after I tea bagged her Originally Posted by southtown4488
You could do that with YOUR tongue shoved firmly up Lube's Wide Ass ? ! You have more talents than you let on SUCKCLOWN !!!
ur mother gave it to me after I tea bagged her Originally Posted by southtown4488
You're lying again, suckclown. You don't have any balls or a nut sack to hold them in, suckclown.
You're lying again, suckclown. You don't have any balls or a nut sack to hold them in, suckclown. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
+ 1
You are SO full of shit.

Plus, you're advocating violating your own state law.

http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politi...-legal-illegal
I found your new avatar. You could be brother and sister.Attachment 582029
Texas, like Kansas, has started early voting. We already have a couple of people who say that they voted for Trump (or a straight GOP ticket) and the machine suddenly changed it to a Hillary vote.

Word of advice; video record your vote (or votes if you're a democrat) just in case. Have some record. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
in Texas at least if it's the story the local news ran, it's an ID10T error.
the machines in some Dallas areas are older models. there's a knob to turn that selects between the candidates, straight ticket or individual. people were getting the knob to select the candidates/tickets confused with advancing to the next page.

the machine i used in Collin Country was more modern, all touch screen.
You are SO full of shit.

Plus, you're advocating violating your own state law.

http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politi...-legal-illegal Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
you're in trouble southclown!!!
  • R.M.
  • 10-26-2016, 05:42 AM
I think you can ask for a paper ballot. I'm going to try it any way.