obamacare rate hikes threaten democrats

http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare...e-dems-exposed

Obamacare the plan that keeps on giving democrats hernia.

I think Obamacare will be a factor down ticket on the democrat side.

has Obamacare anger reached its peak???? only Nov. 8 will tells us.
http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare...e-dems-exposed

Obamacare the plan that keeps on giving democrats hernia.

I think Obamacare will be a factor down ticket on the democrat side.

has Obamacare anger reached its peak???? only Nov. 8 will tells us. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Hope that the dumbascraps get hammered on this at every opportunity ! Make it part of their and odummer's " legacy " !!!
obamacare threatens us all not merely dimocrats
Obamacare is a disaster, but it's a non issue- if Clinton wins and she will she has no choice but to tweak it- there's a lot of bad in Obamacare that must be removed and replaced, but there's some good- if by some miracle Trump wins and he repeals it- it would be a complete disaster because some 25 million people would be immediately affected, but Obamacare surely needs to be re-vamped I definitely will not defend the bad of Obamacare, but admit that there's some good parts of the bill.
Hillary voters don't care, not even the taxpaying ones funding the "affordable care" act. They may care when they see their health care costs skyrocket next year, but that is months away. I doubt most Democrats even know it is happening. They are too wrapped up in the reality TV version of our presidential election. Sex scandals are "newsworthy", failed policy is not.

On election day, the rate hike will not matter. Sex scandals will, despite the fact that all of them will be forgotten by November 9th. Charges against Trump will not be filed for lack of evidence. Again, no one will care because they will be yesterday's news. They are just a political ploy to keep voters distracted until Nov 8.
Hillary voters don't care, not even the taxpaying ones funding the "affordable care" act. They may care when they see their health care costs skyrocket next year, but that is months away. I doubt most Democrats even know it is happening. They are too wrapped up in the reality TV version of our presidential election. Sex scandals are "newsworthy", failed policy is not.

On election day, the rate hike will not matter. Sex scandals will, despite the fact that all of them will be forgotten by November 9th. Charges against Trump will not be filed for lack of evidence. Again, no one will care because they will be yesterday's news. They are just a political ploy to keep voters distracted until Nov 8. Originally Posted by goodman0422
Well if by some fate Trump wins- if he repeals Obamacare and replaces it with his version let's see how that pans out:

Here's trump's comments on his plan for Healthcare and tell me does it sound a lot like Obamacare:
TRUMP: “Everybody's got to be covered. This is an un-Republican thing for me to say because a lot of times they say, 'No, no, the lower 25 percent that can't afford private. But—'”

PELLEY: “Universal health care.”

TRUMP: “I am going to take care of everybody. I don't care if it costs me votes or not. Everybody's going to be taken care of much better than they're taken care of now.”

PELLEY: “The uninsured person is going to be taken care of. How? How?”

TRUMP: “They're going to be taken care of. I would make a deal with existing hospitals to take care of people. And, you know what, if this is probably—”

PELLEY: “Make a deal? Who pays for it?”

TRUMP: —the government's gonna pay for it. But we're going to save so much money on the other side. But for the most it's going to be a private plan and people are going to be able to go out and negotiate great plans with lots of different competition with lots of competitors with great companies and they can have their doctors, they can have plans, they can have everything."

Scott Pelley: Revolution is easy, governing is hard and what I’d like to get to is how you intend to govern the country if you are elected president. What’s your tax plan?

Donald Trump: It’s a substantial reduction for the middle-income people. Because our middle class, Scott, is being absolutely decimated. It will be a corporate also reduction, I think it’ll be a great incentive for corporations.

Scott Pelley: Who are you going to raise taxes on?

Donald Trump: If you look at actually raise, some very wealthy are going to be raised. Some people that are getting unfair deductions are going to be raised. But overall it’s going to be a tremendous incentive to grow the economy and we’re going to take in the same or more money. And I think we’re going to have something that’s going to be spectacular.

Scott Pelley: But Republicans don’t raise taxes.

Donald Trump: Well, we’re not raising taxes.

Scott Pelley: What kind of Republican are you?

Donald Trump: I mean the only, well, I’m a pretty good Republican. But, I will tell you this, I do have some differences. I don’t want to have certain people on Wall Street getting away with paying no tax.

NOTICE THIS INTERVIEW CAME PRIOR TO WHAT WE KNOW THAT TRUMP PROBABLY HASN'T PAID FEDERAL TAXES IN 18 YEARS!!!!
http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...se-on-wealthy/
  • DSK
  • 10-26-2016, 03:05 PM
Obamacare is a disaster, but it's a non issue- if Clinton wins and she will she has no choice but to tweak it- there's a lot of bad in Obamacare that must be removed and replaced, but there's some good- if by some miracle Trump wins and he repeals it- it would be a complete disaster because some 25 million people would be immediately affected, but Obamacare surely needs to be re-vamped I definitely will not defend the bad of Obamacare, but admit that there's some good parts of the bill. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Anyone kicked out of Obamacare can get needed hospital care by showing up - cannot be refused. As far as the bill, well, Democrats don't pay for shit, anyway. That's why they vote for Democrats!

Get the government to pay for it.
Anyone kicked out of Obamacare can get needed hospital care by showing up - cannot be refused. As far as the bill, well, Democrats don't pay for shit, anyway. That's why they vote for Democrats!

Get the government to pay for it. Originally Posted by DSK
Where have you been- DEMS are known to raise taxes to pay for their policies Republicans have ling been known to charge it to the debt. How did Bush pay for Medicare Part D and the Iraq war? I rest my case.
  • DSK
  • 10-26-2016, 06:21 PM
Where have you been- DEMS are known to raise taxes to pay for their policies Republicans have ling been known to charge it to the debt. How did Bush pay for Medicare Part D and the Iraq war? I rest my case. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Obama is the debtor in chief - 10 trillion!
did you notice how much smarter lube wideass looks with his glasses on I didn't ether