Ex-Parrot

The good old days. Are they just "pining for the fjords" or are they truly dead? We have seen so much shake up this year, but in retrospect for me it has been a slow steady decline over many years. I remember the days when you could go from the nudie bar to the "modeling studio" with a dancer without being afraid of getting arrested. I remember tons of non-Asian massage places. Now the modeling studios are all gone. The massage parlors are now pretty much all Asian. Eccie went away and hasn't come all the way back (yet). These days it seems like I am looking for a damn unicorn when all I really want is to get a decent massage with some extra health benefits.

The new normal just sucks.
The good old days. Are they just "pining for the fjords" or are they truly dead? We have seen so much shake up this year, but in retrospect for me it has been a slow steady decline over many years. I remember the days when you could go from the nudie bar to the "modeling studio" with a dancer without being afraid of getting arrested. I remember tons of non-Asian massage places. Now the modeling studios are all gone. The massage parlors are now pretty much all Asian. Eccie went away and hasn't come all the way back (yet). These days it seems like I am looking for a damn unicorn when all I really want is to get a decent massage with some extra health benefit

The new normal just sucks. Originally Posted by DirtyPanties
Well, sweetness then you shouldn't have a problem with screening? and scheduling especially coming to a ladies private place...where ever that may be and having some fun kinda "like the good ole days " ijs.......
Well, sweetness then you shouldn't have a problem with screening? and scheduling especially coming to a ladies private place...where ever that may be and having some fun kinda "like the good ole days " ijs....... Originally Posted by Cendell M
Ms. Cendell, I like your outlook on things!
The massage parlors have been mostly Asian for years and years...thank God
Ms. Cendell, I like your outlook on things! Originally Posted by DesertRunner
^^ Well thanks just seem logical when *cough* someone wants to see abC..... but don't want to screen was just thinking out loud

XoXo
The good old days. Are they just "pining for the fjords" or are they truly dead? We have seen so much shake up this year, but in retrospect for me it has been a slow steady decline over many years. I remember the days when you could go from the nudie bar to the "modeling studio" with a dancer without being afraid of getting arrested. I remember tons of non-Asian massage places. Now the modeling studios are all gone. The massage parlors are now pretty much all Asian. Eccie went away and hasn't come all the way back (yet). These days it seems like I am looking for a damn unicorn when all I really want is to get a decent massage with some extra health benefits.

You went wayyy back

Ya have to go with the new flow.
I agree though, those were the good ole days but times have changed.

So you're looking for a legit massage?

I'm sure the guys can guide you with that on who/where/why/why Not details.

Good luck, Hon
  • tbh
  • 08-02-2018, 02:24 PM

I wonder how many on here got the reference, "pining for the fjords". One of the funniest comedy sketches of all time in my opinion.
Forgot about modeling studios, the good ole days.
I wonder how many on here got the reference, "pining for the fjords". One of the funniest comedy sketches of all time in my opinion. Originally Posted by tbh
post a link, now I'm curious lol
Forgot about modeling studios, the good ole days. Originally Posted by Danfromeccie

How about the "Tanning Salons"

Remember those
I like the present set-up much better. I think that the overall environment is a lot safer for everyone involved, from all points of view. Harder to get in? True. But that is a positive. Having a few reliable companions is a prerequisite of a self-respecting, discerning gentleman. Originally Posted by Moto
I agree
In the end, it's safer for "us"both ladies and gents.
  • tbh
  • 08-02-2018, 02:47 PM
Well, sweetness then you shouldn't have a problem with screening? and scheduling especially coming to a ladies private place...where ever that may be and having some fun kinda "like the good ole days " ijs....... Originally Posted by Cendell M
While I certainly understand the need for some kind of screening the problem is that for a guy who only hobby's two or three times a year and is retired from work it is virtually impossible to be screened.
I don't mind showing my drivers license to someone in person only a complete idiot would send it electronically to a stranger these days.
I believe that this is all going to lead to a dwindling pool of hobbiest's leaving only a very small group that can pass screening.
As the hobbiest pool shrinks there will be fewer and fewer ladies who will come to Houston and fewer who will stay.
I think our hobby (at least for most of us) has begun a downward spiral to non existence in the near future.
I have no ideas on how to fix things unfortunately, I'm just venting.
  • tbh
  • 08-02-2018, 02:52 PM
post a link, now I'm curious lol Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
It was called "The Parrot Sketch" from the old British tv series "Monty Python". I'm sure you can find it on youtube. You have to like dry British humor to really enjoy it. See if this link works for you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vuW6tQ0218
Yes, it worked.
Ha, that was cute
Thanks
While I certainly understand the need for some kind of screening the problem is that for a guy who only hobby's two or three times a year and is retired from work it is virtually impossible to be screened.
I don't mind showing my drivers license to someone in person only a complete idiot would send it electronically to a stranger these days.
I believe that this is all going to lead to a dwindling pool of hobbiest's leaving only a very small group that can pass screening.
As the hobbiest pool shrinks there will be fewer and fewer ladies who will come to Houston and fewer who will stay.
I think our hobby (at least for most of us) has begun a downward spiral to non existence in the near future.
I have no ideas on how to fix things unfortunately, I'm just venting. Originally Posted by tbh
Yes for the short time I have been here its a punch in the gut to get screening and especially when one doesn't ask for RW info to risky, but if you come to a companion home there has to be some level of comfort right?

My good ole days were dancing at CF, ST. J, Caligula <<<<favrorite, Ritz meh The Gold Cup etc Ricks, I do remember a friend left us 5 girls and went to work at Studio 5806 is that place still even around? I never worked or new of those places till later in life and even from then to now or the 3 years I been here the changes, freewill speech, sux terribly....

Now I leave the other talk to you guys not up my alley so to speak

xoxo Edit: and yes I feel for the gents to were all adjusting to the unknown or trying too at least.....Sorry !