The Dating Game 2018

Ladies and Gents
(Referring to the civvy world/square date)...
What do you consider an actual all around fun date?
0r
Worst date?

Feel free to share fantasies or real world experiences
Ladies and Gents
(Referring to the civvy world/square date)...
What do you consider an actual all around fun date?
0r
Worst date?

Feel free to share fantasies or real world experiences
Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Last date I had....

February near Valentine's, went to see Black Panther with a civie. Was really great.

My ex-gf from years ago, took her to eat at Texas Roadhouse for her birthday then to a white elephant event at my friend's bar (owner). We left with a book called "The Other Door."
Bachelorette number 1, if you were a kitchen appliance, which appliance would you be and why?
Last date I had....

February near Valentine's, went to see Black Panther with a civie. Was really great.

My ex-gf from years ago, took her to eat at Texas Roadhouse for her birthday then to a white elephant event at my friend's bar (owner). We left with a book called "The Other Door." Originally Posted by Agent220

Cool, sounds like fun.

I was recently invited to go watch Christopher Robin & Gotti, (2 different suiters / gentlemen callers lol)
guess like a prebooking
Bachelorette number 1, if you were a kitchen appliance, which appliance would you be and why? Originally Posted by Mythos
lol

Funny,
I would be a vitamix, I do a little bit of everything jokes/jokes

Not a mixer stirring up shyyyyttt

My favorite date in the last year...hmm...it is a toss up:

- picnic by a stream, lots of good convo, I took a few sexy pics, and then got from behind, leaning against a rock.

- hockey game...good food, good convo, great game, then bathroom in between periods from behind, leaning against the door.
(Bonus: my ex texted me a pic later that evening and he was at the same game...so I sent him the video. )
hockey and u from behind .. thats a great date
There is a jazz club I like to go to in the Montrose area. Dinner before and play time after.
Do you want to go next time you're in Houston?
A date with you would be what I call a perfect date!
^^^ Who are y'all asking?

My favorite date in the last year...hmm...it is a toss up:

- picnic by a stream, lots of good convo, I took a few sexy pics, and then got from behind, leaning against a rock.

- hockey game...good food, good convo, great game, then bathroom in between periods from behind, leaning against the door.
(Bonus: my ex texted me a pic later that evening and he was at the same game...so I sent him the video. ) Originally Posted by Gabrielle
Picnics in the Fall

I was asking you.
This date here comes to my mind. I had an appointment set with a provider. She arrived early to the notel and wasn't comfortable with the notel and surroundings. So I asked her to meet me for dinner before our session. We had a great time conversating over dinner and an even BETTER time when our session started!!

The way those jeans hugged as ass was a site to see....

Awesome Date!!

I like to be spontaneous in my dates
  • pxmcc
  • 08-02-2018, 12:26 AM
This date here comes to my mind. I had an appointment set with a provider. She arrived early to the notel and wasn't comfortable with the notel and surroundings. So I asked her to meet me for dinner before our session. We had a great time conversating over dinner and an even BETTER time when our session started!!

The way those jeans hugged as ass was a site to see....

Awesome Date!! Originally Posted by jojodancer15
sounds funJojo. like a little foreplay...