Clarification Post

In all my 10 yrs ..It's just been brought to my attention AA is not Asian American. A sweet black gentleman brought this to my attention. I do see all respectful men. I just do not see Asian men My apologies. There is a big cultural difference in the hygiene department with Asian men. But I do see black men.
So you're a good racist? That just doesn't like Asians?
Stupidest fucking post ever!!!
Never heard that asians were dirty, just that they couldnt drive and are super smart
So you're a good racist? That just doesn't like Asians?
Stupidest fucking post ever!!! Originally Posted by WARHEAD
  • pxmcc
  • 08-02-2018, 01:45 PM
Beau you do you gurl..
Mmmmm lol
Unsolicited tip of the day:

Guys hate that cutsie photo altering app.
Never heard that asians were dirty, just that they couldnt drive and are super smart Originally Posted by Danfromeccie
I was always told by providers that the A-rabs were the stinky ones.....

Unsolicited tip of the day:

Guys hate that cutsie photo altering app. Originally Posted by Mythos
Especially that one....with the blackened eyes....looks like one of Alice Cooper’s late term abortions survived the coat hanger.....
It is your choice on who you see clearly, but I think it's really offensive to make such a wide sweeping statement that Asian men in general have hygiene issues. That has not been my experience at all. Is it possible for an Asian man to have poor hygience, yes, but that doesn't mean that every Asian will have poor hygiene, lol.

I have met people of races other than Asian who weren't at the top of their game in the hygiene dept. sometimes in this heat people don't realize they have an issue. Years ago I met a guy who drove a bread truck and he always smelled like diesel fuel lol. Throw them in the rain room to be safe.

If you are not seeing Asians because many (not all) are uncut, then that's another thing and a preference. I would have been better for you to say you just aren't attracted to Asians.

But I do agree you do you.

~

In all my 10 yrs ..It's just been brought to my attention AA is not Asian American. A sweet black gentleman brought this to my attention. I do see all respectful men. I just do not see Asian men My apologies. There is a big cultural difference in the hygiene department with Asian men. But I do see black men. Originally Posted by Beau Derierre
So. A "Decade" and Several Name Changes (yet, still the same face when Googled).

I do Not Support This ThreAD.

You have always known...
...Alice Cooper... Originally Posted by Russ38
Welcome To My Nightmare was a good album.

...I'll put pennies on your eyes...
Heh I have to agree with the LPMOW..everyone in the Hobby knows what AA stands for

I know one gotdam thing I don't care to see anyone getting angry over this. You muthafuckers dont say shit when people say "No African Americans"....all I see is get over it and it's her body....so same applies here...if she don't fuck with Asians then yall's asses better apply the same non caring standards and attitudes that you show to blacks.
I know one gotdam thing I don't care to see anyone getting angry over this. You muthafuckers dont say shit when people say "No African Americans"....all I see is get over it and it's her body....so same applies here...if she don't fuck with Asians then yall's asses better apply the same non caring standards and attitudes that you show to blacks. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Good Lord, I just agreed with you 100%...

No offense to anyone in particular. I just never understand why providers don't just screen for who they WANT to see instead of making blanket statements excluding possibly great clients.

Anyone who has seen me knows I have a very specific type of guy I see 95% of the time. However, sometimes someone sends a cute note and he's outside of my proverbial box and I decide to grant him access to my actual box. And I never regret it.