See You In September

Hello All,

Just a friendly notice that I will be completely unreachable and unavailable until September 3, 2018.

This means that I will not responding to any messages, pms, texts, emails, or otherwise.

This also means that I will be unable to be a reference for anyone during this time. If you thought to use me as a reference, just know that I won't be responding to any messages whatsoever so you may want to have a backup plan - sorry gents.

My account here will still be active, I just won't be available for any sessions or communications of any sort.

As of September 3, I will be back as per my usual and will work on responding to messages at that time.

Thanks and hope you all have a lovely rest of your summer.
Them sugar daddies be going hard. they say get you an old white man and you set for life.
Honestly, and I might want to foooking see vico, but I can't see spending that kind of money for no pussy. Period. More power to her persuasive skils though. Treyway! Pxo! Toodlez....
Vacation? Temporary break because you are sick of looking at old man boners? Romantic getaway? Do tell....
Them sugar daddies be going hard. they say get you an old white man and you set for life. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Jealous cuz you haven't found yours?
Jealous cuz you haven't found yours? Originally Posted by Mythos
I serve as my very own sugar daddy. ;-)

But uhh you still eating cheese and tortilla chips by the pound? If not you may can find you one...
Funny you should say that, every reader of this board would pick cheese and tortilla chips over anything you have to post.
Funny you should say that, every reader of this board would pick cheese and tortilla chips over anything you have to post. Originally Posted by Mythos
guacamole and sour cream too? Girl you need to lay off that shit or you will forever be jealous of the fit providers. Your tummy cant handle it. Lol
Have fun!! Enjoy your time off.
Them sugar daddies be going hard. they say get you an old white man and you set for life. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
LMAO!!! Ya in a perfect world ma friend
Hope you enjoy your time off and time away. Always good to take breaks. Be safe.