I miss KC where options are plentiful

I moved to the Omaha region 2 years ago and I struggle to find reliable providers. I do not hobby often so when I do get the urge, I may not always have references in past 6 months. In KC, I had regulars who knew what I enjoyed. The couple of experiences I had in Omaha were lovely providers but it was rote. Here I struggle to even find solid reviews. Is ECCIE the right forum for Omaha or should I move back to TER?

At this point, I am considering booking a flight to Atlanta where I know I can get a great experience. I would prefer to find someone in this area that can compare to Kimmy Delight in KC or Ginger Taylor in Atlanta.

I am hoping to schedule a double on November 26 or 27, or December 3 - 4.
I hear you. People barely use eccie here.
What is ter?
TER = The Erotic Review

The KC metro has many more people than the Omaha metro. It makes sense, in a way.
Try living in “out state” Nebraska. Definitely feel your pain.
Tryst and p411 are great. P411 vets the providers and the clients very well.
Is P411 worth the cost?
I think so. The vetting process they use keeps the scammers and riff raff away on both ends. Providers and clients. That's a plus for me.
Is P411 worth the cost? Originally Posted by SWIAHunter
I think so. The vetting process they use keeps the scammers and riff raff away on both ends. Providers and clients. That's a plus for me. Originally Posted by bryon950
Yes, and, if you travel, or if you wish to ask traveling p411 gals for a date when they are in town, it's a must.
Thanks for the feedback!
the two worst sites for scams and fake profiles are sipsap and skipthegames. Since so many people here keep asking about ladies on those sites it has gotten that good providers have stopped using eccie, especialy traveling ladies.
p411 almost always get priority perks IMO, especially when touring.
one thing that I have noticed with ECC, is it does seem dependent on the area, however I also notice that with p411... p4 isn't near as active in AR as it is in Omaha or KC and ECC is dead in areas like Michigan... I assume they are active on other sites.
I nknow a couple of awesome fun gals in those parts..and one is coming that way soon

wink wink..NOT an ad!!

but on to the topic...patience and research are your best friends in the hobby
and also send pms to some of the trysted dawgs here for advice