Who is your late night comedy host?

The question was asked and now, lets have the poll.
bee was cancelled? bahahaha

Gutfeld by a mile! I enjoy his show and guests.
It's Gutfeld until Tyler Fischer gets his own Late Night Gig.

https://youtu.be/4uDX3gBBS84
https://www.powernationtv.com/

That’s what I watch at night. The late night guys are unfunny, political shills. I liked Carson then Leno, but it’s been all downhill from there.
Gutfeld, hands down!
carson
leno
gutfeld

should conan be included?
I haven't "run the numbers" on this poll ore anything more scientific, but while Gutfield gets my vote, I would point out that the other late night shows cater (pander) to a different audience . . .and there are six or seven of them to split those non-Fox votes.

I am not a late-night guy. Mostly I don't see any of them. I find the humor to be not that funny. A lot of insider stuff and cheap-shot jokes. Most of the entertainers interviewed are not on my I-like-'em list.

If I am up that late, I'll often watch some other programming than endure any of the late night shows.

Any way . . .none of the late night "comics" are on the same level as Carson, Leno, Joan Rivers or any of Carson's competitors . . .they all have lost that balanced sense of humor that allowed anyone to watch and laugh.
one of the funnier talk show guys

back in the day and not exactly a talk show guy

burt reynolds when he would sub for johnny
You left off Tucker and Hannity. They surely arent serious so they must be comedy.
Who is Gutfeld ?

Jack Paar
funniest tonight show i ever watched, had me falling out of bed, was one night in 1973 with jonathan winters as johnny's guest..well either late "73 or early '74

and i'll never forget my mattress of those days, simmons beautyrest, never had a more comfortable mattress...before or since.....others used that bed at times... guests and friends...., and everyone commented on how comfortable and perfectly form fitting that thing was

that was way before the rancid political snipes of today, back when politics didnt ruin everything
I agree. Late night TV is horseshit nowaways.

I did enjoy me some Carson back in the day.

Of course, today, my late night comedy host is the TV remote. I can watch whatever TF I want to without having to pick sides or claim an identity, as this thread so obviously asks us to do.
  • WTF
  • 08-08-2022, 03:32 PM
John Oliver is by far the best or was...haven't watched any in years.
I agree. Late night TV is horseshit nowaways.

I did enjoy me some Carson back in the day.

Of course, today, my late night comedy host is the TV remote. I can watch whatever TF I want to without having to pick sides or claim an identity, as this thread so obviously asks us to do. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
you're adopting sanguinity

i like it