What's a spinner mean to you?

I just found out where the word "spinner" come from. The origins are literal. Watch out for the basket rash!!

There are things we say all the time and we don't really know what the original meaning is. "Eavesdroppers" is another one, although not near as sexy.

What have you been using that has an interesting origin?
Many folks mistake the word "Terrific" as a "good" thing.. it's like Horrific, Terrific is from the root Terrible/ terror..
So, if I say I had a "terrific" time, I ain't going back.. lol
Many folks mistake the word "Terrific" as a "good" thing.. it's like Horrific, Terrific is from the root Terrible/ terror..
So, if I say I had a "terrific" time, I ain't going back.. lol Originally Posted by nuglet
That's a good one! Eavesdroppers are small, wooden, charming, face carvings on eaves and overhangs of buildings.

Mind you Ps and Qs.
  • bc00
  • 12-23-2014, 06:19 PM
Any girl who can spin around on me cock.
Any girl who can spin around on me cock. Originally Posted by bc00
You may want to reread the the actual thread topic. It's not what the title implies.

It'd even an outlawed consensual activity! Too bad about the fanciful cosmogeny behind it.
"Eavesdroppers" is another one, although not near as sexy. Originally Posted by Jessie Austin
Always thought that one was pretty self-explanatory.
What have you been using that has an interesting origin? Originally Posted by Jessie Austin
I wish more people knew the literally meaning of the word perfect.
  • Toyz
  • 12-23-2014, 10:47 PM
  • Toyz
  • 12-23-2014, 10:49 PM
Slutty pearls, big tits and a flat stomach
Spinners...

http://search.tb.ask.com/search/vide...BA6C73&tpr=sbt Originally Posted by Toyz
rofl
I thought a spinner was a girl who is under five feet tall and one hundred pounds, but I guess it means any girl who is on the smaller side now.
Midget is the
way to go.
I like the waif/spinner thing....probably the high end would be 5'2" 110
I went out with an ex jocky in Baltimore for a while was crazy about her, she was 4'10" and got down to 85 at one point... she had her long blonde hair cut one time.... I went to her house and all these 11 year old boys were playing in the yard..... then I realized one of them was my gf.. weird .. but SHE COULD REALLY RIDE!