Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu[[[[[[[[[[еееееее me.

this is too hard

Bye
  • Toyz
  • 12-26-2014, 12:17 PM
Not sure why mongers can't just simply and quietly log off and live their lives if it's not good personal timing for the hobby.
Disable your account if that helps keep you from the temptation of beautiful young p4p for awhile.

Why keep making "I'm leaving for good this time" announcements when that only creates egg-on-face returns?

Go do what you have to do to get your head and heart on straight.

Hopefully you never return because you've found happiness but if you do return certainly no one here will judge you either way and you'll always be welcome.

For the most part I think we would all (mongers and ladies) like to see one another get what we want out of the hobby and then move on when we're ready.

Either way for the second time Best of Luck
"Fuck me, this is too hard" is an acceptable, although wholly romantic, line.
  • Toyz
  • 12-26-2014, 07:49 PM
"Fuck me, this is too hard" is an acceptable, although wholly romantic, line. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Jenn, are you suggesting that he was talking about a granite dildo and is not leaving at all?
"Fuck me, this is too hard" is an acceptable, although wholly romantic, line. Originally Posted by JennsLolli

The line's acceptability has nothing to do with the pointlessness of repeatedly announcing one's final departure.
Mods close thread please
The line's acceptability has nothing to do with the pointlessness of repeatedly announcing one's grand departure to the board. Originally Posted by Windinhishair

Wind, I like you. You're entertaining (albeit not intentionally) and you seem like a sincere fellow. At first I thought maybe Toyz was right that you were another member pulling our collective leg, but I don't think even a dedicated prankster would go so far as the above post. So please take this in the intended spirit of friendly advice. You seem to be taking everything way too seriously here. Jenn was just getting in a ribald pun. You're over-analyzing. The personalities you keep getting into it with are messing with you because you react with such dire earnestness whether the topic or insult merits it. You'll have a lot more fun on this board and the internet in general if you loosen up a bit.

Wind, I like you. You're entertaining (albeit not intentionally) Originally Posted by Centaur
Could very well be intentional . There is a less than flattering term for those who are unintentionally entertaining so I'll go with intentional lol.

You seem to be taking everything way too seriously here. Jenn was just getting in a ribald pun. You're over-analyzing. The personalities you keep getting into it with are messing with you because you react with such dire earnestness whether the topic or insult merits it. You'll have a lot more fun on this board and the internet in general if you loosen up a bit. Originally Posted by Centaur

True I did miss the fact that it was a pun however I don't take fuck boards and alias personas nearly as seriously as you would believe (And I'm real serious about that) but point taken Thanks.

I do have a tendency to be analytical (Which I very much enjoy) but I assure you there is no personal or emotional attachment to anything read or posted in these forums. It's a great fuck board good for two things which are attractive providers and intelligent banter.

That being said I do enjoy slamming those who get needlessly nasty before blocking em. I'm pretty sure I've cleared up that issue.
Y'all sure know how to get a girl's panties wet...
  • Toyz
  • 12-27-2014, 09:06 AM
Mods close thread please Originally Posted by parttimer
MODS please don't.

Let us make him suffer as he is making us suffer...

I just wanted to post before it closed!

POSTING!

Hehehe!
  • onei
  • 12-27-2014, 11:31 PM
Mods close thread please Originally Posted by parttimer
If you're leaving, why do you care if it's opened or closed? Oh yea, you want to spout off then see if everyone was crying because of the loss of you great presence. That's why you've hung around and read the replies instead of actually leaving when you said "Bye!"
Just imagine trying to break up with this guy.