what ya think ? cuckold or not ?

Ive been having a sexual relationship with a divorcee' Actually when we first started our 'relationship' she was married at the time and her then husband found out about the affair. He contacted me several times asking me ""wh are you having sex with my wife" and questions of that sort. Well , me and the wife kept our "relationship". Eventually she sued for a divorce and we've kept having intercourse and all through this time the 'ex-husband' has kept trying to 'have a relationship' with her and wants to "keep their friendship" eventhough we still have a very wild and adventurous sexual relationship. Would you all consider the 'ex-husband' a cuckold ?
Personally, I would consider him a dumb ass.

MM
I would "consider" the "ex-husband" a 'moronic" lame "loser". Just my "opinion".

HID
I'm sorry HID, I tried to ignore it. But under the circumstances, didn't the "cuckolder" and the "cuckoldee" simply exchance relationships? It seems to me that if the original "cuckoldee" is not longer in the position to qualify for that definition and the original "cuckolder" seems to feel that he is now in the "driver's seat" so to speak, isn't he the one now being "cuckolded" by the previous "cuckoldee"?

If I read it correctly, the wife (now "ex-wife") was screwing around on Husband #1 with "gigilo #1". Now it sounds as though the "ex-wife" is now screwing around on "gigilo" with ex-husband. "What screws around... screws around... again!" Sounds like a pair of dumb asses.