Elegantbelinda a no call/no show, cavalierly explained with "shit happens"

This is a May 3, 2011 quote from profish that can be found in the thread started by elegant belinda in the Requests and ISO Shreveport/Bossier City forum,

"Yeah,

Lexi Answers when you call. She even keeps her appointments. She does not let you drive sixty miles and then leave you hangin. Just sayin. You could have at least called and cancelled before I drove that far. or at least let me know you could not do the appt. instead of leeting me wait around in a parking lot for 1.5 hours."

Elegantbelinda replied pointing out the thread was not about her....but about Lexi. And, profish, elegantbelinda was right....you were "hijacking" her thread. She was also right in responding/stating that shit happens. However, despite elegantbelinda's statements, there is seldom, and possibly never an excuse for not calling and saving a hobbiest's time. Providers continually tell us how valuable their time is by posting rates for time periods. Surely, except for those who are mentally unable to conceptualize this statement, "Providers understand that hobbiests' time is also valuable."

I commend you for taking a stand and posting a review about your experience. Posts such as yours, and possibly comments from hobbiests concerning this (unacceptable) behavior, may effect changes in providers' behaviors, or at the very least, provide a "heads up" concerning a provider's past behavior(s).

I trust my statements are perceived as gentlemanly, for I remain the southern gentleman.
Yes I highjacked her thread because I found it amazing that she had the time to Post on that thread, but not the time to contact me until I posted the review. It really irks me that a provider over books her time and then just blows it off and says shit happens. As I stated before, if she would have called and cancelled, everything would have been cool. I wish everyone would post a negative review when this happens so the girls will get the message.
Thanks for keeping THIS thread civil. We have very little drama in the Sport city and I would prefer to keep it that way.

I ain't gonna play censor, but I will watch this thread carefully.

As for my own opinion about "shit happening", it happens to all of us every once in a while. And it pisses us all off when it does. Substandard session by the hobbyist or provider? No big deal. But there are two things you shouldn't jack with... the time and the $.

HID
point well taken, so discussion off of me.
PROFISH, i will mail you your gas money if you like me too?
i apologized, and i found time AFTER my session with MUFFINMAN.

i never even got a REF back from your inquiry on P411. we had NOT agreed on a time to set things up, so i didnt think that me telling you that i would be available at 130 meant that i was ACTUALLY setting up an appt with you dear. i do NOT leave my phone on when i am hosting my company and sometimes things run way over course with my companions.

if this caused you grief, then i am sorry.
  • GMTA
  • 05-04-2011, 10:15 PM
Now thats Class EB .