State: Arkansas
Address: Downtown LR
Activities: Hesitant LFK, BBJ, reverse CG, DATY
Hair Length and Color: Blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Stunning very pretty and fit girl
Recommendation: No
It's hard to write a no rec...I know from recent experience (on another lady). Sometimes, it is what it is...

Harper has a stellar reputation, so I'm sorry for both of you that this encounter didn't go so well...I guess even a star doesn't shine as brightly every night...
Just talked with Harper and she didn't remember this encounter...

Just FYI...
Just a bit more for all to read this evening. . .
#11 - Review "Quacking" , a term which describes openly proclaiming falsehood in reply to a review, will be strongly discouraged by our staff. If you believe a review to be false, use the RTM function to report it to your local staff.
Sorry! I didn't intend to insinuate that...but I can see how it would come across that way...just saying that she didn't remember the encounter. I wasn't there, so I just try to be fair and balanced in my commentary. I started with a position of support for the guy, especially with him maybe being a new guy in our area... and I felt that I needed to kind of comment about my comment after realizing that I should have thought a little longer before just blurting out what came to mind.

But I guess two blurts don't make a right...

No transgressions intended - sorry all! Peace brothers!
Sorry your experience didn’t meet your expectations. Doesn’t sound like the Harper I know at all. And Harper isn’t blonde headed.
Sorry your experience didn’t meet your expectations. Doesn’t sound like the Harper I know at all. And Harper isn’t blonde headed. Originally Posted by Elvisisalive
That's correct! And she didn't have blonde hair Monday or Tuesday either
That's correct! And she didn't have blonde hair Monday or Tuesday either Originally Posted by Baconman

Bacon, that's just plain bragging!
She sent me a snap today with brown hair….possibly a different Harper.
I've been getting snaps from Harper on a regular basis and it's always been the awesomely curly brown hair. Never blonde and never red (reddish) that I've seen a few people have mentioned.